Are you trying to find commercial access magnetic stripe card readers among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling commercial access magnetic stripe card readers on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 10 hours of research and did 27 commercial access magnetic stripe card readers tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best commercial access magnetic stripe card readers you can buy today
- Card Passbook Reader Support Multiple Types Magnetic Cards -- Directly Read And Write Ibm, Iso, Ansi, Din Standard Magnetic Card And Passbook, All Track Can Identify Ibm And Iso Format Automatic Without Order.
- Card Reader Writer Read Muti‑Track -- Can Read Muti‑Track In The Same Time, Have Indicator Light And Buzzer Prompt When In Read And Write State. Support High And Low Speed Manual Swiping Card.
- 3 Tracks Reader Support Secondary Development -- Provide All Kind Of Demo Driver And Secondary Development Environment For Windows, Can Develop Different Type Of Order By User Demand And User Can Change Write Card Format Or Second Track Rocord Density By Order.
- Swiper Usb Card Anti‑Jamming -- Special Anti‑Jamming Measure, Suitable For Various Occasion Using, Built‑In Back Battery Can Keep Using In Power Cuts Condition.
- Writer Msr909 Device Wide Range Of Applications -- Widly Use In Bank System, Tax‑Control System, Security Management System, Member Management System And Relevant Application.
- Work with WINS or MAC all version,Security Access-Control Keypads. Note: Only the card can be Magnetic Read, not written.
- 1,2, 3 TRACKS applicable and ISO, ANSI and AAMVA compatible, including credit card, gift cards, drivers license, ATMs, and etc Perfect for laptops/notbooks, desktop computers, credit card proessing, point of sale (POS), data collection, access control, ID verification, time and attendance terminals, etc.
- Bi-directional reading capability，reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes.5ft (150cm) cable length, approximate.
- USB interface - Simply plug and play. NO installation required.
- LED indicator: Green light is on when connecting, Green light blinks when cards swiped. Works with: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/8, MAC OS, or many other USB capable operating systems.
- Plug and Play: MSR123 Magnetic credit card reader is easy to operate.USB interface, keyboard emulation. Connect it to your laptop or desktop computer with the provided USB cable, and you're ready to go– no further software or power supply necessary. The swiper light turns green, and it's ready to go.
- Powerful：Read data from all 3 tracks, high and low coercivity cards, ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV and most magnetic card data formats.
- Compact size: with 145cm USB cord, two 3mm-diameter screw holes for fixing at the bottom, a LED indicator light
- Cost effective: This low-cost card reader has three tracks, allowing it to perform triple duty in your business, accept payments, collect data, limit access, verify identification, and keep track of time using it. Compatibility: Work on Windows, Mac and other USB capable systems. Work with TXT, notepad, Word, Excel, POS systems and son on.
- Application extensive：Perfect for POS, Banking, Loyalty, Access Control, ID verification and other applications.
- USB interface - Credit card swiper with USB interface, just simply plug and play. NO installation required.
- Working with- The magnetic card reader works with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/8, MAC OS, or many other USB capable operating systems. (Only Supports Reading Data, Not Writing)
- Strong Compatibility:-MSR card reader reads up to 3 tracks of information, can read ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMVnd most other card data formats.
- Working Mode-This card reader works like a keyboard, any windows can be show the card data like TXT, Word, Excel or any software, system.Light is on when connecting,a beep sounds when cards swiped
- Wide Applications: Perfect for laptops, desktop computers, credit card proessing, point of sales, data collection, access control, ID verification,etc.
- USB interface: Plug and Play with NO Installation needed;
- Can Read 1, 2, and 3-Track;
- Head rated 800,000 passes，electronics rated 125,000 hours;
- Card feeding Speed: 12 to 120 cm/sec;
- Support Windows, Linux, and Mac os system;
- USB interface, keyboard emulation, no need to install software to read, configuration software for changing settings available.
- Read data from all 3 tracks, high and low coercivity cards, ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV and most magnetic card data formats.
- Work on Windows, Mac and other USB capable systems. Work with TXT, notepad, Word, Excel, POS systems and son on.
- Compact size, with 145cm USB cord, two 3mm-diameter screw holes for fixing at the bottom, a LED indicator light
- Perfect for POS, Banking, Loyalty, Access Control, ID verification and other applications.
- Black USB bi-directional, 3-track standalone MSR
- Magtek chip set and diode plus audible "read" response
- Great for POS but also reading IDs, banking, library and medical applications
- Built to last for years.
- Ergonomic design: Simple but effective- The credit card reader was created with a thorough awareness of the audience's lifestyle as well as customer demands and requirements. It's made of genuine material, so it looks good and works well. This little but powerful machine comes with a unique cable management system to keep your workspace neat and clean.
- Plug and Play: Posunitech Magnetic credit card reader is easy to operate. Connect it to your laptop or desktop computer with the provided USB cable, and you're ready to go– no further software or power supply necessary. The swiper light turns green, and it's ready to go.
- Cost effective: This low-cost card reader is fully configurable and has three tracks, allowing it to perform triple duty in your business, accept payments, collect data, limit access, verify identification, and keep track of time using it.
- Compatibility: It works with both Windows and Mac operating systems and may be used on both desktop and laptop computers.
- Capacity: Posunitech magnetic card Swipe reading in directions, improved reading of high jitter, scratched, worn magstripe cards and over 1,000,000 card swipes of reliability.
- 【Read 3 Track Data】: Magnetic stripe credit cards can be swiped bi-directionally. Reads both HiCo and LoCo magnetic stripes. Reads every type of card: ISO, ANSI, CDL and AAMVA
- 【Wide Application】: USB 3 Tracks Hi-Co Credit Card Reader Swiper is ideal for POS, Banking, Loyalty and Door Entry systems, widely used in supermarkets, shopping malls, retail industry, postal industry, logistics, banks and medical institutions
- 【Plug and Play】: Magnetic Stripe Credit Card is easy to operate, it works without any software; Plug and Play device, connect it to your laptop or desktop computer with the provided USB cable, and you're ready to go
- 【Compatibility】: Magstripe Swipe Card is compatible with for Windows XP/Windows7/ Window10/ for Android and other systems, can be used on both desktop and laptop computers
- 【Small but Effective】: This small compact but powerful credit card reader comes with a unique cable management system to keep your workspace neat and clean
- Size (D x W x H): 0.2 x 2.4 x 4.3 inches (0.5 x 6 x 11 cm)
- Other: We have prepared a variety of types of magnifying glasses to suit the scenes and purposes. Simple and easy to use. Same size as a credit card and can be stored in your wallet
- Hardcover Book
- English (Publication Language)
- 02/01/2019 (Publication Date) - If (Publisher)
How to choose a good commercial access magnetic stripe card readers
Does the idea of finding a fantastic commercial access magnetic stripe card readers make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in commercial access magnetic stripe card readers. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top commercial access magnetic stripe card readers products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top commercial access magnetic stripe card readers on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top commercial access magnetic stripe card readers brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top commercial access magnetic stripe card readers based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the commercial access magnetic stripe card readers were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good commercial access magnetic stripe card readers, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your commercial access magnetic stripe card readers.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting commercial access magnetic stripe card readers for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our commercial access magnetic stripe card readers. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what commercial access magnetic stripe card readers should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on commercial access magnetic stripe card readers.