Are you trying to find compressed air lubricators among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling compressed air lubricators on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 25 hours of research and did 88 compressed air lubricators tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best compressed air lubricators you can buy today
- New 1/4" Mini Lubricator OILER
- 150 PSI Max input pressure - 52 CFM Flow Rate
- Wall Mounting bracket included - Drain Capacity 15ml -Oil Capacity 30ml
- THIS ITEM IS DESIGNED TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR AIR TOOLS
- 1/2" Compressed Air Tool In-Line Oiler Lubricator Inline Oil Lubrication
- 3/4" Compressed Air Moisture Filter Regulator Oiler Separator Lubricator Combo
- Brand new in line compressed air moisture filter, regulator, lubricator combo. This is a high quality unit that gives you the power to keep moisture out of your air lines, regulate air pressure, and lubricate your air lines all at once!
- This has 3/4" female NPT input as well as a 3/4" female NPT output port. This assembly has a 140 CFM max flow rate and comes equipped with a pressure gauge.
- You can adjust the regulated pressure between 7 - 160 PSI with a 225PSI max PSI. The moisture filter features a 5 micron filter, 2.7 oz bowl capacity, as well as a visual sight glass to easily monitor the moisture level.
- 3/8" NPT Piggyback Filter Regulator Lubricator Unit
- Operating Pressure: 0-125 PSI
- 5 Micron Brass Filter Element, Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility
- Flow Rate: 60 SCFM (1700 L /Minute)@ 90 psi
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket，a pair of Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 3/8" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape
- Transparent sight disc allows visual inspection of oil level
- Installation is recommended within 25 feet of the tool to be lubricated
- Each time an air tool is operated, a fine mist of oil is injected into it along with the air from the compressor
- Designed to protect portable or stationary air tools by efficiently oiling the tool mechanisms
- Oil flow regulated by screwdriver screw adjustment
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSI
- Air line lubricator for use with air-operated equipment requiring oil lubrication
- Adjustable Oil Drop rate - SAE10 oil or lighter
- Poly Bowl, 1 oz oil Capacity
- Most pneumatically operated equipment such as valves, cylinders, and air tools, require some form of lubrication to reduce equipment maintenance and prolong life.
- Compressed air filter regulator lubricator two units combo with pressure gauge and bracket
- AC3010~AC5010 have metal protective bowl cover
- Includes semi-auto drain and Poly-carbonate bowl with metal guard cover
- It’s easy to operate and has good performance in air source treatment
- New 1/2" Oiler / Lubricator. Mid Flow 1/2" Female NPT Inlet X 1/2" Female NPT Outlet 215 PSI Max input pressure 150 PSI Max output pressure 2.7 oz bowl capacity Visible Polycarbonate bowl allows you to check fluid levels at a glance 105 CFM Flow Rate Drain Capacity 80ml Oil Capacity 150ml Installation and operating instructions included
- 1/2" NPT Air Filter Regulator Lubricator Combination- Cleans ＆ Dry Air, Precise Pressure Regulation, Lubricate Your Equipment with Air (Recommend Lubricator Oil: ISO-VG32).
- Zinc Alloy Body - Higher Hardness and More Compression Resistance than Aluminum Alloy and Plastic Materials.
- Piston Type Pressure Regulating Screw - More Durable and Longer Life, Prevent Air Leakage; 5 Micron Brass Filter Element - Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 10 Bar (145 psi); Operating Pressure: 0-8 Bar (0-125 psi); Flow Rate: 105 SCFM @ 90 psi (3000 L /Minute @ 6 Bar); Temperature Range: 41-140°F（5-60℃).
- Includes Manual Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Zinc Alloy Guard, 0-150 psi Gauge & Metal Bracket, a pair of 1/4" NPT Brass Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 1/4" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape.
- Modular Type Air Lubricator
- 1/4" NPT Female Thread
- Adjustable Oil Drop Rate
- Metal Bowl with Sight Glass
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, Manufactured in Korea
- Manual Drain - User Control, Enhanced Reliability, Versatile Application, Simple Maintenance, Ideal for Low Usage Scenarios, Environmentally Friendly.
- This Air Filter Features a 5 Micron Brass Filter Element for Excellent Filtering Performance, Longer Life, and Reuse Feasibility.
- Max Supply Pressure of 145 psi; Operating Pressure Range of 0-125 psi.
- Temperature Range of 41-140℉ (5-60℃); Flow Rate of 20 SCFM (500 L/minute) @ 90 psi.
- Includes Manual Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket, a pair of Metal Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 1/4" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape.
- Particulate Filter: 0.05 micron filter will grab 95% of the large debris and moisture from your airline
- 140 CFM Flow Rate, 250 PSI Max, Pressure Gauge included
- Lubricator: Inlet Outlet: 1/2" Inline, Oil Fill Adjustment to Regulate oil Flow to the Airline
- Auto Drain
- 3/8" NPT air pressure filter regulator lubricator combo
- 5 Micron brass filter element - excellent filtering performance and much longer working life
- Max supply pressure:160 PSI. Opertating pressure:0-145 PSI
- Flow rate: 70 CFM(2000L/min). Operating Temperature Range:41-140℉
- Including poly bowl with metal guard,semi-auto drain and gauge(0-160PSI)
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2" NPT, Industrial Rated Heavy Duty Water Filter Regulator Lubricator / Oiler For Pneumatic Air Tools On Compressed Air Lines. With Wall Mounting Bracket And Internal Float Drain (MANUAL DRAIN)
- 225 PSI Max Output. 140 CFM Flow Rate. This Unit Will Removing Moisture Water And Moisture Vapor From Your Compressed Air Lines. Metal Bowl Has Visible Sight Glass To View Oil Levels At A Glance. You Can Control The Amount Of Oil Flow By Adjusting The Adjustment Screw On Top Of The Lubricator.
- Water Trap Filter Equipped With 5 Micron Element To Remove 95% Of The Initial Moisture And Debris From Your Compressed Air Line. 5oz Metal Bowl With Visible Sight Glass.
- Manual Push Drain Located On The Bottom Of Metal Bowl. Visible Sight Glass To View Moisture Levels At A Glance. Wall Mounting Bracket And Operation Instructions Included.
- Replacement Filters Can Be Found On Amazon. ASIN: B06XDL1QS6.
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/4" NPT MEASURES 0.540" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/4", Mini Lubricator / Oiler For Pneumatic Air Tools On Compressed Air Lines.
- 38 CFM Flow Rate 1/4" Female NPT Air Inlet port X 1/4" Female NPT Air Outlet port, 1oz Poly Bowl Will Hold 1 Fluid Ounces Of Air Tool Lubricant.
- 150 Max Input Pressure, 145 Max Output Pressure. Polycarbonate Bowl to view moisture levels
- You Can Control The Amount Of Oil Flow By Adjusting The Adjustment Screw On Top Of The Lubricator.
- This Unit Includes Wall Mounting Bracket For Easy Installation, Operating And Installation Instructions Also Included.
- 1/2" MID FLOW LUBRICATOR / OILER FOR PNEUMATIC AIR TOOLS ON COMPRESSED AIR LINES.
- 105 CFM FLOW RATE, 5oz POLYCARBONATE BOWL WILL HOLD 5 FLUID OUNCES OF AIR TOOL LUBRICANT. PLEASE NOTE::: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES.
- 215 MAX INPUT PRESSURE, 145 MAX OUTPUT PRESSURE. POLY BOWL IS VISIBLE THROUGH METAL BOWL GUARD TO VIEW OIL LEVELS AT A GLANCE.
- RECOMMENDED LUBRICANT IS ISO-VG32 OR ANY LUBRICANT THAT IS SPECIFIC TO PNEUMATIC AIR TOOLS.
- YOU CAN CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF OIL FLOW BY ADJUSTING THE ADJUSTMENT SCREW ON TOP OF THE LUBRICATOR. OPERATING AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED.
- HEAVY DUTY HIGH FLOW 3/4" COMBINATION FILTER-REGULATOR-LUBRICATOR. PLEASE NOET: 3/4" NPT MEASURES 1.05" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER.
- COMES EQUIPPED WITH WALL MOUNTING BRACKET AND BACK MOUNT PRESSURE GAUGE.
- FILTER: 250 PSI MAX - 5 MICRON FILTER - 11oz METAL BOWL CAPACITY AND VISUAL SIGHT GLASS.
- REGULATOR: 7 - 225 ADJUSTMENT PRESSURE.
- LUBRICATOR:OIL FILL ADJUSTMENT TO REGULATE OIL FLOW - 11oz OIL CAPASITY AND VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS.
- 1/4-Inch NPT
- Standard adjustment option
- Polycarbonate bowl with guard 0.6-Ounce bowl capacity
- Standard fill option
- 51 CFM
- 【Product Name】 Air Filter Pressure Regulator With Lubricator Cup
- 【Size】Air Filter Pressure Regulator Port Size:1/4" NPT；Gauge Port Size：1/8“NPT
- 【Maximum Pressure】140Psi【Temperature Range】40-140F
- 【Air Filter】Filter the tiny particles and moisture in the air, keep the air clean
- 【Regulate Pressure】Keep or lower the air pressure【Lubricator Cup】The lubricator uses compressed air to extract and mix the lubricating oil in the lubricator cup (oil pot), and sends it to the pneumatic pipeline system to lubricate the pneumatic components.
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: The speed and precision of air flow are controlled by a Regulator, while the air that passes from the Compressor is cleaned by an Air Filter. The Two Brass pipe fitting available.
- EFFECTIVE AIR FILTER: H.A.K. PNEUMATIC Air Compressor Regulator Filters the moisture and tiny particles from the air to preserve air tools including spray guns, nailers, airbrushes, tyre compressors, inflators, and pneumatic equipment. The air flow direction has mentioned in the images. Air in from Left side and get out from right side.
- EASY TO INSTALL This Pressure gauge comes with Good Impact Locking Composite Knob Inlet Outlet Port to Indicate Position Circulation. Compressed Air Gas Water Filter also have Two 1/2" Brass Pipe Fitting Straight Connector Adapters and Tread seal Teflon tape.
- AUTO LUBRICATION & PRESSURE RANGE: The lubricator plate allows atomized oil to be delivered to lubricant air tools to improve durability and work efficiency. The Pressure range of our Pressure Regulator is 0~140PSI & Rated flow is 500L/MIN. There is an option of adjusting the air pressure.
- CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION: We guarantee everything we make. Our Primary Priority here at H.A.K. PNEUMATIC is your happiness &100% Satisfaction, which means we stand by our Air Filter Regulator. If you face any problem, please reach to us we will provide you the best possible solution. We are here for you!!!
How to choose a good compressed air lubricators
Does the idea of finding a fantastic compressed air lubricators make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in compressed air lubricators. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top compressed air lubricators products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top compressed air lubricators on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top compressed air lubricators brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top compressed air lubricators based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the compressed air lubricators were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good compressed air lubricators, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your compressed air lubricators.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting compressed air lubricators for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our compressed air lubricators. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what compressed air lubricators should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on compressed air lubricators.