Are you trying to find compressed air separators among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling compressed air separators on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 21 hours of research and did 23 compressed air separators tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best compressed air separators you can buy today
- 3/4" Compressed Air In Line Moisture & Water Filter Trap F706 Compressor
- 3/4" NPT, INDUSTRIAL RATED 3 STAGE COMBO WATER FILTER/ PRESSURE REGULATOR/ COALESCING FILTER/ DESICCANT DRYER SYSTEM, WITH WALL MOUNTING BRACKET AND INTERNAL FLOAT DRAIN (AUTO DRAIN) STAGE 1
- 175 PSI MAX INPUT. THIS UNIT WILL REGULATOR YOUR INCOMING AND OUTGOING AIR PRESSURE WHILE REMOVING MOISTURE WATER, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES, THEN FINALLY DRYING OUT THE SUPER CLEAN AIR WITH AN IN-LINE DESICCANT AIR DRYER
- STAGE 1: WATER TRAP FILTER / PRESSURE REGULATOR. EQUIPPED WITH 5 MICRON ELEMENT TO REMOVE 95% OF THE INITIAL MOISTURE AND DEBRIS FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINE. REGULATOR ADJUSTS PRESSURE FROM 7 TO 175 PSI. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS.
- STAGE 2: COALESCING FILTER ALSO KNOWN AS OIL REMOVING FILTER ARMED WITH A 0.01 MICRON ELEMENT THAT REMOVES 99.98% OF MOISTURE, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL THAT MADE ITS WAY PAST YOUR STAGE 1 FILTER. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS. RED INDICATOR POPS UP WHEN TIME FOR FILTER CHANGE.
- STAGE 3: DESICCANT AIR DRYER, DRIES OUT YOUR SUPER CLEAN AIR BEFORE GOING DOWNSTREAM TO YOUR AIR TOOLS. USES 5oz DESICCANT BEADS IN THE BOWL. BEADS TURN FROM BLUE TO PINK WHEN TIME TO CHANGE. UNIT COMES WITH 2 BAGS DESICCANT BEADS.
- 3/8" NPT Piggyback Filter Regulator Lubricator Unit
- Operating Pressure: 0-125 PSI
- 5 Micron Brass Filter Element, Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility
- Flow Rate: 60 SCFM (1700 L /Minute)@ 90 psi
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket，a pair of Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 3/8" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape
- The AI303 Air Compressor Water Separator filters out contaminants through the reusable 1 micron filter element, which is easily flushed out through the push button drain valve.
- Compared to other Air Compressor Filters, the LE LEMATEC AI303 provides a broad operating PSI range of 2-150 PSI with little to no lost pressure so you get the desired pressure delivered to your air tools.
- The air dryer for compressors. features a one way valve protecting air tools from dangerous backflow keeping your equipment in perfect working order.
- The Water Separator for air compressor is compatible with any air tool and compressor setup, complete with 1/4" NPT male and female connection points.
- Features a heavy duty yet compact design making the compressor air dryer tough enough for all shop conditions yet ergonomically designed not to get in your way.
- BRASS FILTER ELEMENT - Filtering moisture and fine particles to get clean and dry air which prevents damage to air tools, spray guns and pneumatic equipment. The 5 micron brass filter element provide higher efficient filtration and long lifetime than the fiber one.
- AIR REGULATOR - With the adjustable pressure control knob, you can pull up and turn the black knob to set the desired pressure. No matter how the inlet pressure and flow fluctuations are, it always can maintain a stable outlet pressure.
- SEMI-AUTO DRAIN - The air filter regulator is equipped with a semi-auto drain that means it will drain accumulated liquids automatically when there is no pressure. Take care of the MAX drain level on the bowl and always keep the liquids below the line.
- PRESSURE GAUGE&BRACKET - The pressure gauge is more accurate to the pressure induction and the metal shell is resistant corrosion. The dial scale has two units of measurement: psi and bar. The Max pressure is 150 PSI. The bracket is designed to provide a secure way to mount a filter regulator and easy removal.
- METAL COVER- The metal cover is designed the style of hollow-carved not full covered that not only protective the cup but also make you can see the inside of the bowl through the side. 2×1/4” double male fittings can transfer the female fittings in the filter into the male fitting to connect. Please use teflon tape to ensure tight connect before using.
- What you get: you will receive 3 water oil separators, the blue end (concave) is the "outward" side of the airflow, and the connector side (convex) is the inlet for the airflow, they are easy to install and ergonomically designed for your convenience and ease of use
- General import export :standard universal male and female 1/4 inch NPT inlet and outlet designs make it easy to connect pneumatic lines to pneumatic tools and airbrush to accommodate most pneumatic tools for convenience
- Sturdy material: the water oil separator is made of polycarbonate housing, aluminum valve body and solid brass fittings, it has good anti-oxidation performance, which greatly improves the durability and reliability of the tool and prolongs its service life
- Extend tool life: clean air is essential in pneumatics, this filter can not only be applied as a water separator for air compressors, but also effectively trap oil and dust, so only clean air can to pneumatic tools; Greatly reduce the disposal of worn airbrush and other pneumatic tools, effectively extending the life of pneumatic tools
- Suitable applications: the water and oil separator can be directly connected to paint airbrush, air compressors and other pneumatic tools; It can be applied with airbrush, pneumatic tools and hoses, capable of capturing water vapor and oil particles entering pneumatic tools to extend tool life and provide cleaner operations, keeping your equipment performing at nice condition
- Manual Drain - User Control, Enhanced Reliability, Versatile Application, Simple Maintenance, Ideal for Low Usage Scenarios, Environmentally Friendly.
- This Air Filter Features a 5 Micron Brass Filter Element for Excellent Filtering Performance, Longer Life, and Reuse Feasibility.
- Max Supply Pressure of 145 psi; Operating Pressure Range of 0-125 psi.
- Temperature Range of 41-140℉ (5-60℃); Flow Rate of 20 SCFM (500 L/minute) @ 90 psi.
- Includes Manual Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket, a pair of Metal Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 1/4" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape.
- Max Pressure: 250
- 2.7oz Liquid Capacity
- Easy Read Sight Glass On The Bowl For Moisture Level
- Easy Twist Style Ball Valve Type Drain
- Width & Length: About 3" Square
- 1/4" NPT Air Filter Regulator Combo - Clean & Dry Compressed Air, Regulate Air Pressure Precisely.
- 5 Micron Brass Filter Element - Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility.
- Operating Pressure: 0-10 Bar (0-145 psi)
- Temperature Range: 41-140℉ (5-60℃）；Flow Rate: 20 SCFM (550 L /Minute)@ 90 PSI
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket，a pair of Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 1/4" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2" Mid Duty In Line Dessiccant Air Dryer With Poly Bowl and Visible Sight Glass.
- 105 CFM Flow Rate 1/2" Female NPT Air Inlet port X 1/2" Female NPT Air Outlet port
- Designed to Dry the Compressed Air From Your Compressed Air Line, For the Best Results, Unis in Congruence With A Water Removing Filter
- 7 - 150 PSI Max Output Pressure 215 PSI Max Input pressure
- Equipped with 5oz Poly Bowl Temperature ratings between 41F thru 140F (60°C) and 2 Desiccant Bags Included
How to choose a good compressed air separators
Does the idea of finding a fantastic compressed air separators make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in compressed air separators. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top compressed air separators products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top compressed air separators on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top compressed air separators brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top compressed air separators based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the compressed air separators were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good compressed air separators, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your compressed air separators.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting compressed air separators for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our compressed air separators. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what compressed air separators should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on compressed air separators.