Are you trying to find crib among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling crib on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 23 hours of research and did 35 crib tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best crib you can buy today
- GROWS WITH BABY: Crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed and sofa Daybed/Sofa Rail included; Toddler Guardrail 0094 sold separately Crib features stylish angled legs in solid pine with a natural finish
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- COORDINATING ITEMS: Uses a standard size crib mattress sold separately , to ensure the perfect fit pair your crib with a Delta Children, Serta or Beautyrest crib mattress
- SIZE: Assembled Dimensions: 54"L x 29.50"D x 34"H | Easy to assemble
- WE PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM | Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed with headboard (Daybed/Toddler Guardrail Kit 555725 and Full Size Metal Bed Frame 0040 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: The 3 position mattress height adjustment on this crib allows you to lower the mattress as your baby begins to sit or stand
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong and sturdy wood construction helps create a dream nursery where you’ll spend plenty of Mommy and Me/Daddy and Me time. Easy assembly. Available in a variety of colors: Grey, Charcoal Grey, Dark Chocolate, Bianca White or Aqua
- WE PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM. Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- SIZE: 54.25 W x 29.50 D x 35 H Inches. Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed with headboard (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail #0080 and Full Size Metal Bed Frame #0040 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: The 3 position mattress height adjustment on this crib allows you to lower the mattress as your baby begins to sit or stand.Do not use abrasive chemicals
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong and sturdy wood construction helps create a dream nursery where you’ll spend plenty of Mommy and Me/Daddy and Me time. Easy assembly
- WE PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- SIZE: 55.75 W x 30.25 D x 43.75 H Inches. Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS - This crib is JPMA Certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM; All of our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed CPSC and ASTM safety standards
- 5-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB - A lifetime investment, the Synergy grows with your child, easily converting from a crib into a toddler, day and full-size bed; Toddler guardrail, stabilizer and full-size rail sold separately; Features 3 mattress height settings
- 13 ATTRACTIVE FINISHES - Bring your nursery dreams to life with the Synergy; Whether you are thinking of creating an ocean-themed nursery, a whimsical mermaid themed nursery or a minimalist modern nursery, the Synergy gives wings to your imagination
- OUR CRIBS ARE BUILT TO LAST - Constructed out of solid reclaimed New Zealand Pine wood, the Synergy is a durable crib that will last you a lifetime; With a classic design, this crib offers your little one a sleeping space that will never go out of style
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY - The Synergy 5-in-1 Convertible Crib is a standard full size crib and measures 53.0" L x 29.0" W x 39.0" H inches; For the best fit, we recommend any Dream On Me or Evolur full-size, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mattress
- MODERN DESIGN: Built of New Zealand pinewood, its minimalist design features gentle, smooth arches & sturdy spade feet, The contemporary styling allows it to blend easily into any nursery decor
- BEAUTIFUL FINISHES: The Addison is available in beautiful non-toxic baby-safe finishes which can match perfectly with whatever nursery theme you choose, Let your imagination reign supreme
- MANY BENEFITS: The crib has a 3-position adjustable mattress height setting & Comes with a 1" OEM Mattress pad, For additional aftermarket mattress purchase, we recommend any Dream On Me, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mini crib mattress.
- SCORES HIGH ON SAFETY: All Dream On Me cribs meet/exceed applicable JPMA, ASTM & CPSC standards, Product dimensions are 38L x 24W x 32H inches and the maximum weight limit is 50 lbs, All tools/assembly instructions included
- 5-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: The graceful Chelsea keeps pace with your child, converting into a comfy toddler bed, daybed and full size bed as your child grows (toddler guardrail, stabilizer, full size rail and bed frame sold separately)
- GROWS WITH YOUR BABY: With 4 mattress height positions, the Chelsea can be adjusted according to the age of your baby. Set the steel platform at the highest position for your newborn and lower it as your baby starts to pull up to a standing position
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Built of renewable, sustainable & sturdy New Zealand pinewood, the Chelsea’s sleigh design in non-toxic finishes suits several nursery themes. Its flowing silhouette is offset with straight lines; a low to floor design allows easy access to baby
- SAFETY FIRST: The crib has stationary sides for added security. All our cribs are JPMA Certified to meet/exceed CPSC/ASTM safety standards. Our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead/other toxic elements to meet/exceed CPSC/ASTM safety standards
- KEY SPECS: The Chelsea measures 53L X 29W X 38H inches and the maximum weight capacity is 50 lbs. For the best fit, we recommend any Dream On Me or Evolur full-size, non-toxic, Greenguard certified mattress
- 5-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from baby crib (mattress sold separately) to toddler bed [Graco Universal Toddler Safety Guardrail Kit (01340-60x Series) sold separately], daybed, and full-size bed (Graco Full-Size Bed Conversion Kit sold separately)
- ADAPTS TO YOUR GROWING BABY: Adjustable mattress support base with 4 different height options; Fits any standard full-size crib mattress (sold separately); This baby crib may be used until your child can easily climb out or is taller than 35in (89cm)
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED, JPMA CERTIFIED: GREENGUARD Gold Certified products are screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air; Expert tested to meet or exceed all applicable category voluntary and mandatory safety standards
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted with pine wood, TCSA compliant engineered wood, and wood composites; Packaging tested to reduce the risk of incidental damage that could occur during shipment; Backed 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty; Assembly required
- AWARD-WINNING BRAND: Exclusively from Graco, proud recipient of the 2021-2023 Women’s Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & Kids Furniture and Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval for nursery and children’s furniture
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from baby crib (mattress sold separately) to toddler bed (not compatible with toddler guardrail), and daybed; Universal design matches any nursery style; Solid headboard and side panels; Assembly required
- ADAPTS TO YOUR GROWING BABY: Adjustable mattress support base with 3 different height options; Designed to fit any standard full-size crib & toddler mattress; This baby crib may be used until your child can easily climb out or is taller than 35in (89cm)
- JPMA CERTIFIED, SAFETY TESTED: Expert tested by third-party, accredited laboratories to meet or exceed all of the applicable category voluntary and mandatory safety standards; Applied finish tested to meet or exceed the applicable ASTM and CPSIA safety standards
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted with pine wood, engineered wood, and wood composites; Packaging tested to reduce the risk of incidental damage that could occur during shipment
- AWARD-WINNING BRAND: Exclusively from Graco, proud recipient of the 2022 Women’s Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & Kids Furniture and Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval for nursery and children’s furniture
- SAFETY FIRST: Oxford Baby Nursery Furniture is made to the highest safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM; Our furniture endures rigorous testing by 3rd party labs to guarantee compliance with U.S. and C.A. safety standards
- EXQUISITE STYLING: The Nolan Crib boasts an intricate full panel gently curved headboard with beautifully refined vertical shiplap detail complemented by raised accents, and a smooth to the touch surface
- SUPERIOR QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP: Made from solid woods and wood veneers, this crib is expertly crafted from solid and sustainably sourced wood providing quality construction creating a safer, sturdier sleep environment for your baby
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Designed to fit a standard-size crib mattress, this 4-in-1 Crib offers a convenient design that will grow as your baby grows by converting from a crib to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed with 3-levels of mattress height adjustments
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: GreenGuard Gold Certified products have undergone rigorous testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions, ensuring that this product is certified for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage
- EFFORTLESS CONVERTIBILITY: This crib converts from crib to daybed, toddler bed & full-size bed (conversion kit sold separately), with a 3-position adjustable mattress height.
- SAFE CHOICE: JPMA & Greenguard Gold certified, this crib provides the utmost safety and meets/exceeds ASTM & SOR standards.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: This convenient crib is easy to assemble and clean.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: This crib is built with sustainable New Zealand Pinewood and sturdy wooden spindles, with non-toxic, water-based paint, and comes in 2 finishes – White & Pebble Grey.
- PRODUCT SPECS:Product dimensions are 53.9“ L x 29.4” W x 42.9“ H.
How to choose a good crib
Does the idea of finding a fantastic crib make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in crib. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top crib products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top crib on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top crib brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top crib based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the crib were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good crib, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your crib.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting crib for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our crib. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what crib should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on crib.