Are you trying to find facial oils among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling facial oils on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 16 hours of research and did 19 facial oils tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best facial oils you can buy today
- Moisturizing Face Oil: Skin Therapy Oil for Face delivers skin restorative oils for multi-purpose, anti-aging skin benefits with ten Pure Oils to help moisturize and smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Special Formula: Made with Cocoa Butter to moisturize, Retinol to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Vitamin C to brighten skin and dark spots, and Cetesomate Complex for essential vitamins and nutrients
- Finest Ingredients: We use only the finest natural, raw ingredients for soft, hydrated and beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. You can feel good about what you put on your hair and skin
- Choose What's Real: Our nourishing skin care and hair care products feature real, high-quality, plant-based ingredients. Our product line for whole body care includes body butter, creams, balms, lotions, oils, soaps, pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Why Palmers? For over 180 years, Palmer's has crafted treatment-oriented beauty products using Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E to soothe, hydrate, soften, replenish and revitalize skin and hair
- HELPS IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF SCARS AND STRETCH MARKS - Dermatologist recommended and clinically proven for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and so much more
- PACKED WITH NATUAL OILS - Vitamin E helps maintain healthy looking skin while natural Chamomile and Lavender Oil calm and soothe
- LOCKS IN ESSENTIAL HYDRATION WITHOUT CLOGGING PORES - Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is a uniquely formulated, non-greasy body oil that hydrates skin and helps retain essential moisture
- PLANET & ANIMAL FRIENDLY — Vegan friendly, paraben free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic, and 100% recyclable
- FORMULATED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Helps soften skin for all types, tones, textures and safe for use on face and body and won't clog pores
- USDA ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL FOR SKIN - Kate's Rosehip Seed Face Oil is certified organic by USDA and is 100% pure, natural & hexane free. It quickly absorb into skin and leave the skin hydrate and soft. Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil has a earthy and slightly fishy smell (this is normal). 100% Satisfaction or FULL REFUND
- SOFTER & SMOOTHER SKIN: Coldpressed Organic Rose Hips oil's unique properties reduce appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, and fine lines, making a great face oil for women and men. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema.
- NATURAL AGE-DEFYING SOLUTION: Rose hip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. Rosehip seed oil is also great for dry skin as a moisturizer.
- REMOVE DANDRUFF: Cold pressed rose hip facial oil is also great for hair and nails. Rose hip essential oil can reduce dandruff's flaking and itching. It can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
- NOURISH, PROTECT, AND MOISTURIZE: Say goodbye to dry irritated skin with Ultra-Hydrating Facial Oil from Good Molecules. This potent blend rich in antioxidants and fatty acids is designed to penetrate deep into the skin to combat dehydration and damage.
- FAST ABSORBING, LIGHTWEIGHT HYDRATION: Our non-greasy blend of sea buckthorn and camellia oils provides powerful nourishment for your skin, helping it to appear hydrated, bouncy, and balanced. Embrace your natural, youthful glow with this moisturizing oil.
- POTENT INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY SKIN: Sea buckthorn oil contains fatty acids promoting a healthy barrier function and can be helpful for those with acne and other irritations. Camellia works to seal in moisture while providing the skin with antioxidant protection.
- PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR BEAUTY REGIMEN: Warm a few drops between your palms. Gently press into the skin. We recommend using daily in the evening as the last step in your routine.
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This oil blend is gentle enough for all skin types but can be particularly beneficial for those with dry skin. Our formula contains only the sea buckthorn and camellia oils with no added fragrances or chemicals.
- WEIGHTLESS HYDRATION: Say goodbye to dull, dry skin! Our Squalane Oil delivers lightweight, nutrient-packed hydration to smooth, soften, and provide deep lasting moisture! Indulge in radiant skin!
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Squalane Oil contains naturally occurring powerful antioxidants to help fight the signs of aging, protect the skin from environmental damage, and encourage healthy, balanced skin.
- 100% OLIVE-DERIVED SQUALANE OIL: Our Squalane Oil is pure and active! It is completely plant sourced from olives with no additives. Squalane can help to restore your skin's natural moisture balance and is great for those with oily or dry skin.
- NOURISH YOUR SKIN, HAIR, AND NAILS: In addition to being a super facial moisturizer, squalane is also a great carrier oil and is a beneficial moisturizer for hair and nails! Apply a few drops in the morning and at night after serums and other treatments.
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This oil is gentle enough for all skin types, and is suitable for daily use! It is vegan, gluten-free, fragrance-free, and was never tested on animals.
- Multi-tasking organic Facial Oil nourishes and replenishes moisture-depleted skin with a glow enhancing blend of 8 organic fruit + seed oils (like Jojoba, Avocado, and Apricot); Works for all skin types
- Warm up 1-2 drops in your hands and press into face + neck; Use AM + PM before or after moisturizer
- Made with: Avocado Oil + Apricot Oil + Jojoba Oil – for dewy, glowing skin; A blend of 8 fruit + seed oils – designed to nourish + beautify; Natural scents with Rose, Ylang Ylang, + Clove Oils
- Made without: Parabens, Dyes, Silicones, Paraffins, Synthetic Fragrances
- Organic; Hypoallergenic; Cruelty Free; Vegan; Dermatologist Tested
- ULTRA-NOURISHING FACIAL OIL: Meet the lightweight, ultra-nourishing facial oil that gives you the dewy complexion of your dreams.
- NON-GREASY FORMULA: SuperNourish's non-greasy formula leaves skin looking dewy, never oily.
- INFUSED WITH JOJOBA OIL: Great for all skin types, this fast-absorbing formula is packed with jojoba, sunflower and rosehip oil to nourish, soothe, and seal moisture into your skin for that “just-got-a-facial” glow.
- HOW TO USE: Apply 1-2 drops to skin after moisturizer. Use morning and evening.
- BEAUTY TIP: Add a few oil drops to your favorite moisturizer or foundation for added moisture.
- CLEAN BEAUTY HYDRATING FACIAL OIL: This nourishing and hydrating face oil is enriched with 10 botanical extracts, essential oils and vitamins.
- MOISTURIZE AND CALM SKIN with rosehip oil and vitamin E.
- ROSEHIP OIL: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to help reduce fine lines and scarring.
- VITAMIN E: A highly moisturizing antioxidant that also helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
- SAFE, MINDFULLY CREATED PRODUCTS: Clean Beauty products are mindfully created and produced with ingredients that are both safe and efficacious. Made in USA.
- Facial Oil: Palmer's Coconut Monoï Luminous Hydration Facial Oil helps maintain optimal moisture level so your skin is balanced; The formula ensures your skin does not overproduce oil to compensate for dryness
- Natural Factors: This formula combines Fair Trade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and 9 other pure precious oils to deeply boost hydration, replenishing and revitalizing skin to its most naturally dewy, radiant and healthy looking state
- Finest Ingredients: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin; We support sustainable production of Shea and Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil worldwide
- Choose What's Real: Our beauty products and hair and skin treatments feature real high quality, plant based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate and soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter
- Palmer's: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils and soaps for hand and body, face, lip, sun care, hair care and pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil - Cliganic organic jojoba oil is proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic jojoba oil is a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Multipurpose Oil, Best Benefits – for Face, Hair & Body. The Jojoba Carrier Oil has remarkable effects on the skin, scalp, beard and hair, and It can be used for all skin types. Light-weight, Unrefined and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free - Free from additives, Cliganic organic jojoba oil is proudly non-gmo project verified, certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Sustainably Sourced & Minimally Processed
- HYDRATING FACIAL OIL: This lightweight, non-greasy facial oil is infused with hemp-derived seed oil for weightless yet effective hydration.
- HEMP SEED OIL & SQUALANE: Infused with Hemp Seed Oil, an amino-rich formula that helps nourish, hydrate and condition the skin, and Squalane, which is known to help improve moisture and elasticity
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Infused with Rosehip Seed Oil, which is known to be rich in antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops onto your skin, and gently pat your face to encourage absorption. Mix into your foundation or skincare products for added moisture and radiance.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don’t—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
- ROSEHIP SEED OIL FOR FACE: Start feeling young again with rosehip seed oil. Our anti wrinkle organic rosehip facial serum will have your skin glowing beautifully. Our pure rose hip oil is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A and C, and Retinol to improve collagen production and help reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- IMPROVE SKIN APPEARANCE: Our Rosehip Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin. This means that our organic carrier oil can help improve skin texture and even reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks.
- CONVENIENT PUMP BOTTLE: Pump the bottle to give you the desired amount of organic rosehip oil needed without creating a mess. Having a pump also prevents contamination to your Rosehip Seed Oil compared to a dropper.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: PURA D’OR USDA Organic Rosehip Oil is extracted from the rosa canina. Our exactration method is a strictly confidential cold-press process that retains all the beneficial compounds from the actual plant.
- A handy-sized nylon brush
- Developed with innovative ceramic, ionic, and infrared technology offers rapid drying time ensures sleeker
- More manageable hair.
- The package dimension of the product is 9"L x 6"W x 3"H
- UNREFINED, VIRGIN MARULA OIL: Our concentrated face oil is formulated with 100% unrefined, virgin marula oil, naturally rich in omegas and antioxidants, which intensely nourish skin for a healthy, radiant complexion.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, INTENSELY HYDRATING: This lightweight oil is non greasy, moisturizing, easily absorbed into the skin, won’t clog pores, and keeps skin hydrated longer by helping to repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Use after serums and before heavy moisturizers in your routine.
- GLOWING, RADIANT COMPLEXION: Marula oil is naturally rich in vitamin C, which helps to fight free radicals, and 60% higher in antioxidants than Argan oil, the combination of which gives your skin a bright, youthful glow.
- BIOCOMPATIBLE & DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Naturium skincare is formulated with both potent natural ingredients & advanced synthetic ingredients. They utilize efficacious levels of active ingredients, are pH level appropriate, & are thoroughly tested for safety.
- CLEAN FORMULATION, NON-TOXIC: Cruelty free, paraben free, vegan, gluten free, fragrance free & non-toxic. Made with the highest-quality botanical, earth & marine-based ingredients combined with non-toxic-to-skin alternatives & advanced science.
- ⏰ 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚: Our vitamin C serum uses 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid to quickly boost your skin’s glow – unlike most serums, which feature weaker derivatives.
- 🏆 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝟭𝟬 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚: Our serum dramatically improves the appearance of firmness, neck lines, wrinkles, elasticity, plumpness, lines, texture, pores, skin-tone evenness, and radiance.
- ⚡𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜-𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 + 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗦: We've added a slew of anti-aging botanicals to boost your skin’s regenerative properties and deliver results faster. Sodium hyaluronate, a hydrolyzed salt of pure hyaluronic acid locks in moisture, aloe vera keeps skin calm, and vitamin E strengthens and protects.
- 🌟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪-𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗦: Our lightweight formula boosts the appearance of skin’s brightness and delivers lasting radiance. After 6 weeks, 92% said wrinkles appeared softer, and 95% saw a visible improvement in the look of dark spots.
- 🧑🔬 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗦 & 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦: Focusing on natural ingredients, we’ve created a dermatologist-backed vegan & cruelty-free vitamin C serum for all skin types. InStyle, Marie Claire, the Daily Mail and more have named it one of the best vitamin C anti-aging serums on the market.
- 🌼 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘: Welcome to the Eclat community! We create simple yet efficacious skincare that delivers proven results. We focus on clinically backed, recognizable ingredients that help you achieve your skincare goals and reveal the radiance within.
- Unique water-soluble formula rinses thoroughly
- Nourishes and hydrates for younger looking skin
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- In a clinical study, 92% of participants agreed Deep Cleansing Oil worked better than a leading cleanser at removing complexion makeup
- Ideal for all skin types]
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - Cliganic organic rosehip seed oil is proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic rosehip oil is a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Multipurpose Oil, Best Benefits - For Face, Hair & Body
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free - Free from additives, Cliganic organic rosehip oil is proudly non-gmo project verified, certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Sustainably Sourced & Minimally Processed
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL BLEND FOR SOFT, SMOOTH SKIN: A preservative-free face moisturizer made with organic argan oil, rich in fatty acids and natural compounds that soften skin.
- SUPER ANTIOXIDANT BLEND SOURCED FROM NATURE: A soothing face oil blend with nature’s most antioxidant-rich and vitamin-packed botanicals, including hemp seed oil and sea buckthorn berry.
- SAFE FOR NORMAL, OILY, SENSITIVE, OR ACNE-PRONE SKIN: Our naturally nourishing antioxidant facial oil is non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
- HOW TO USE: We recommend mixing 2-3 drops of the Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil with a dime-sized amount of Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum before massaging into skin.
- SERIOUS & RESPONSIBLE SKIN CARE: Non-GMO, cruelty-free, and vegan, Mad Hippie strives to make the safest, most effective skincare possible while working to create a healthier, more beautiful planet.
- SENSETIVE SKIN CARE - Ancient Greek Remedy unscented Oil is 100% free from preservatives and chemicals and is the ultimate Body and face oil for Sensitive Skin.
- 100% NATURAL FACE OIL - Hydrating organic face oil helps to shrink pores and firm skin, clear up acne and dark spots, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars, or use it as a facial oil for gua sha in your daily face care routine for a radiant and glowing appearance.
- ORGANIC BODY OIL - Ancient Greek Remedy Oil is made of 100% cold-pressed oils and does not contain chemicals or preservatives, which is optimal for sensitive dry skin, Psoriasis, Rosacea, and eczema treatment. Use our natural skin oil after a shower to improve skin tone as part of your skincare routine.
- ALL NATURAL HAIR MOISTURIZER - Using oil for hair care is a safer natural alternative to hair creams. Perfect for all hair types for longer, richer & softer hair. For rejuvenating & thickening weak, damaged hair and split end treatment. Use as an overnight hair mask or as a moisturizer that nourishes and protects your hair and scalp. Try our organic hair oil for youthful, full, beautiful hair.
- INGRIDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - Organic anti aging oil made of 100% cold-pressed oils, including organic Extra virgin Cold-pressed Olive Oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Grape seed oil, Sunflower Oil & vitamin E oil. Vegan, non-GMO. It is 100% free from preservatives, Parabens, gluten, fillers, artificial scents, and chemicals.
- An all season, lightweight oil for anti-oxidation and replenishing nourishment.
- Amazingly fast-absorbing watery oil gives a soft and fresh finishing without stickiness and is made from five natural plant-derived oils.
- Formula contains 45% fermented black rice extract. Black rice is rich in anti-oxidants and is full of highly concentrated polyphenol and flavonoid pigments which protects skin against free radicals, including ultraviolet radiation and pollution, and encourage new cell growth.
- 95% naturally-derived ingredients, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and made with EWG safe ingredients.
- WONDER’s distinctive technology delivers fermented black rice extract to skin deeply and effectively with sphere-shaped liposome infused in Panax Ginseng Root ingredient.
How to choose a good facial oils
Does the idea of finding a fantastic facial oils make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in facial oils. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top facial oils products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top facial oils on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top facial oils brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top facial oils based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the facial oils were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good facial oils, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your facial oils.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting facial oils for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our facial oils. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what facial oils should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on facial oils.