Are you trying to find female contraceptive diaphragms among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling female contraceptive diaphragms on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 14 hours of research and did 66 female contraceptive diaphragms tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best female contraceptive diaphragms you can buy today
- REUSABLE & RELIABLE - Saalt Disc: At Your Cervix! No more timing your tampons. Wear your disc all day or night for up to 12 hours. Saalt Discs hold up to 6 tampons worth of flow and last up to 10 years, so you can spend less, waste less, and enjoy period week without the leaks.
- EASY TO REMOVE - No more playing tampon hide & seek. The Saalt menstrual disc has a built-in finger notch designed for easy removal. Unlike a menstrual cup, the Saalt period disc does not rely on suction to seal, which makes it a better option for use with IUDs. Easy, peasy, period-disc-squeezy.
- COMFORTABLE - Soft and sensationless. To insert, this flexible, soft disc folds in half into a figure eight shape with an insertion point as small as a tampon. Tuck the smooth rim up behind the pubic bone and you won’t even feel it when positioned correctly. Hike, swim, bike, nap—you can do it all with the Saalt Disc. What’s not to love?
- NO-MESS PERIOD SEX* - Kinda looks like a frisbee, but wayyy more fun. 🙂 Flexible, flat fit allows for no-mess intimacy, however you like it. Period sex? Don’t mind if we do. *Saalt Disc is not a contraceptive.
- CLEAN PERIOD. CLEAN PLANET. - BPA free. Latex free. Toxin free. Vegan & cruelty free. FDA registered and compliant.
- Morning After Pill: This tablet reduces the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control) when taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex
- No Prescription Needed: Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant; The active ingredient Is Levonorgestrel 1.5 Mg. Compare to the Active Ingredient in P L A N B One-Step.
- One Tablet, One Step: This emergency contraception delays ovulation using a higher dose (1.5mg) of a commonly used active ingredient (Levonorgestrel) in birth control pills Safe and as effective as regular birth control for those unplanned moments when used within up to 72 hours
- For Emergency Contraceptive Use: Will not affect a pre-existing pregnancy; Not to be used as a form of regular birth control; Won’t protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs.
- Reduce the Chance of Pregnancy: For most effective use, take immediately following unprotected sex and up to 72 hours after; The sooner you take it, the more effective it can be.
- Current Expiration 8/31/2023
- COMFORTABLE – Continue with your active, daily life without any discomfort. Our premium period cups are made using soft silicone to provide you with reusable discs that are comfortable to wear.
- LEAK PROOF – Our innovative and unique design has been thoroughly tested for leaks so you don’t have any accidents! These feminine hygiene cups offer 12 hours of reliable leak-proof protection.
- QUALITY MATERIALS – We know it can be sensitive down there so we only use safe ingredients! Our small and large menstrual cups set is Dioxin Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, BPA free.
- SAFE & CLEAN – Our period cup is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Experience a smart feminine hygiene product that is a more efficient alternative to standard tampons and pads.
- THE SMART CHOICE – Instead of single use disposable feminine products. Our eco-friendly menstrual soft discs provide reliable performance and protection for up to 15 years!
- Use Traxxas stock and hop-up replacement parts to get the most out of you Traxxas RTR vehicles
- This product is made from high quality materials and designed for lasting performance
- This is for use on RC vehicles, consult your user's manual for exact parts listings
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR BODY: Softdisc is the result of 10 years of Research and Development by scientists. It is hypoallergenic, made without BPA, phthalates, or latex. It is also the only internally-worn product that is not linked to TSS.
- FOR HEAVY OR LIGHT PERIODS: Use menstrual soft rings instead of tampons, pads, and menstrual cups. Unlike other products, one size fits women of all ages and sizes. Softdisc holds 5 tampons worth of fluid and is the preferred choice for heavy or light periods.
- COMFORTABLE: Softdisc is the most comfortable period product on the market. It prevents menstrual odor, irritation, and dryness. Most women cannot feel Softdisc at all once inserted. Softdisc is easy to change, remove and dispose of on the go.
- LEAK PREVENTION: Softdisc prevents leaks overnight, during exercise, while swimming, and even during sex during menstruation. Softdisc creates a comfortable seal at the base of the cervix which leaves you worry-free during all of life's activities.
- Sundstrom, Beth L. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 07/01/2020 (Publication Date) - Oxford University Press (Publisher)
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Spanish (Publication Language)
- 09/29/2023 (Publication Date) - Sony Music Canada Inc. (Publisher)
- A MORE COMFORTABLE PERIOD - Continue your active daily life with fewer menstration cramps, less dryness, and reduced irritation.
- 12 HOURS OF PROTECTION - Regain your time and avoid the inconvenience of changing your tampon, pad, or sea sponge every few hours.
- LEAK PROOF & RELIABLE - Keep your underwear and clothes free from leaks and stains. Carecup's soft triple rim design conforms to your body for a perfect fit providing redundant leak prevention.
- EASY TO USE - The menstrual disk intuitive design makes it easy for you to fold, insert, and remove. The smart choice for young teens to adult women, light or heavy flow. Just wash or wipe clean and store in convenient cloth case.
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE - Cleaner alternative to disposable cups and feminine hygiene products, Our eco-friendly discs are FDA registered, hypoallergenic, BPA and phthalate free making them the smart choice for the enviornment and safe choice for you.
- HAVE THE MOST COMFORTABLE PERIOD OF YOUR LIFE. Over 64% of surveyed users reported fewer period cramps when using Flex Disc compared to their previous product; 80% reported less dryness and irritation. When inserted correctly, you can’t even feel it.
- ENJOY UP TO 12 HOURS OF LEAK PROTECTION. Unlike tampons, Flex Discs provide all-day wear and have not been linked with TSS. Forget running to the bathroom every few hours to change your tampon or pad. Flex Disc holds as much as 5+ super tampons.
- BODY-SAFE. Flex Disc is made in Canada with 100% medical-grade polymers that won’t disrupt your vaginal flora. All Flex products are FDA registered, hypoallergenic, and not made with BPA, phthalates, or natural rubber latex.
- EASY TO USE. Flex Disc is beginner-friendly and designed to make insertion, placement, and removal a breeze. The firm rim pinches in half to about the same size as a tampon. To insert, just angle the pinched disc down and back as far as it will go, then tuck the front rim up behind your pubic bone.
- DESIGNED FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE. Experience period freedom. Flex Disc fits into your active lifestyle so you can swim, sleep, squat, summit, and do everything you love to do when you’re not on your period. The disc is great for all flows and designed to fit most bodies.
- PERIOD FREEDOM. Tampons are cancelled. Flex Disc is a menstrual disc that collects your period blood (rather than absorbing it) and moves with your body during any activity.
- Compared to Plan B
- For use within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works
- Just one pill, so you get what you need right away
- Hypro Diaphragm Repair Kit 9910-KIT1724
- Works on the Hypro D30, D30GRGI, and D30-AP-A Diaphragm Pumps
- Kit includes 2 x Desmopan Diaphragms (# 9910-620085), 1 x Accumulator Diaphragm (# 9910-550190), and 4 x O-Rings (# 9910-620030)
- Everything You Need In 1 Kit: Contains 30 suppositories and 7 plastic applicators for insertion (do not swallow); vegan capsules dissolve faster than gelatin.
- Fast Acting: pure Boric Acid suppository capsules effectively prevent odors and discharge from changes in your pH; reduce itching in as little as 24 hours; feel fresh, clean, and confident.
- Backed By Science: Many alternative feminine hygiene products are ineffective, but Intimate Rose Boric Acid is proven to quickly restore that fresh feeling.
- 100% Purity Guaranteed: Our Boric Acid is a natural solution for feminine issues, made in a facility right here in the USA to ensure a safe and effective formula.
- Use In Comfort: Insert using applicator, does not hurt or burn, gentle solution; stay clean and dry (unlike with gel or cream). pH balance for women is critical for your health.
- this listing includes 2 boxes of VCF Film with 9 films in each box
- EASY TO USE & INSERT: Designed for comfortable insertion and easy removal. One size fits most bodies comfortably without the sizing guesswork and is innovatively designed with a patent-pending finger-width groove for easy insertion and removal.
- SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE: An eco-friendly alternative to pads, disposable period discs, liners, and tampons. Washable and reusable, our disc is made with ultra-soft medical grade silicone that's made in the USA
- WEAR UP TO 12 HOURS: Collects blood rather than absorbing it, which reduces dryness and irritation. Our disc's high capacity is the equivalent of 5-7 regular tampons, which means longer wear time.
- MESS FREE: Flat fit design and placement allows you to enjoy your period without the mess. Provides worry-free leak protection for restful sleep and exercise.
- PACKAGING MAY VARY: We're updating our product packaging, so you may notice some variations in design on the outside. Rest assured it's still the same Cora goods on the inside.
- A backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not for routine use
- For use within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works
- Just one pill, so you get what you need right away
- NDC 62756-720-60
- Plan B must be taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner it is taken the better it works .
- You can find Plan B yourself in the Family Planning aisle at all major retail stores. There is no prescription or ID required to purchase Plan B in any U.S. state, and there is no age restriction.
- Plan B works by temporarily delaying ovulation. Plan B won't work if you are already pregnant and won’t impact an existing pregnancy.
- It should not be used as regular birth control
- Plan B will not impact your ability to get pregnant in the future.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, emergency contraceptive. Compare to the active ingredient in Plan B One-Step
- ONE TABLET, ONE DOSE: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades. Read instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use
- THE SOONER you take emergency contraception, the better it works. Use Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant
- BACKUP: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method. No prescription needed
- Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases
- Dura life diaphragm replacement
- Fits Zodiac Baracuda pool cleaner models X7 Quattro, T5 Duo
- This part weighs 1 pounds
- EASILY APPLY ALL YOUR DIFFERENT FEMALE THERAPY PRODUCTS with our vaginal applicators, which feature a threaded end that will fit most brands, including Premarin, Estrace, Estriol, Bioidentical Estrogen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Tea Tree Oil, Probiotic, Vitamin K and many other Topical OTC products.
- TAKE ALL THE FUSS OUT OF APPLYING YOUR CONTRACEPTIVE GELS with our intravaginal cream applicators for women, which will help apply your pre-seed fertility lubricant, spermicidal lube or internal moisturizer and make personal feminine care a breeze.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH & WELLBEING! Our sterile and hygienic cream applicators will help every woman without any worries.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! When it comes to women's health and well-being, we don’t take any chances. We confidently back our tested products with a hassle-free, 60-day full-refund guarantee!
- IMPORTANT: The applicators do NOT come pre-filled!
How to choose a good female contraceptive diaphragms
Does the idea of finding a fantastic female contraceptive diaphragms make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in female contraceptive diaphragms. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top female contraceptive diaphragms products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top female contraceptive diaphragms on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top female contraceptive diaphragms brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top female contraceptive diaphragms based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the female contraceptive diaphragms were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good female contraceptive diaphragms, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your female contraceptive diaphragms.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting female contraceptive diaphragms for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our female contraceptive diaphragms. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what female contraceptive diaphragms should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on female contraceptive diaphragms.