Are you trying to find garage door keypads remotes among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling garage door keypads remotes on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 17 hours of research and did 31 garage door keypads remotes tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best garage door keypads remotes you can buy today
- for Sears/Craftsman/Liftmaster garage openers 1993 - present
- controls one garage door
- includes visor clip
- Video installation instructions provided
- aftermarket part for Liftmaster Garage Openers
- UNIVERSAL WIRELESS KEYPAD: The Genie universal garage door opener wirless keypad compatible with all major garage door opener brands in the market today
- LARGE BACK-LIT BUTTONS: The Genie universal keypad Large back-lit buttons on the universal keypad make entering your PIN quick and easy
- OPERATES UP TO 3 GARAGE DOORS: The Genie universal keypad by Genie operates up to 3 garage door opener regardless of brand
- GARAGE ACCESS WITH A PIN:Enter your garage without needing to carry a key or remote with the Genie Universal wireless garage door openerkeypad.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES: The Genie Universal Wireless Garage Door Opener keypad Mounts to your garage door frame with screws (included) and features a back-lit keypad and flip cover.
- Ability to set a temporary PIN for neighbors or service workers that can easily be removed.
- Compatible with rolling code and fixed code dip switch products manufactured since 1993 with working safety sensors.
- Wireless Design: No need for additional wiring as this keyless entry system is completely wireless
- Easy to Use: Temporary password option and one-button-to-close feature makes it convenient to use
- Battery-Operated: Wireless and keyless garage door keypad operates and comes with a 9-volt battery
- Wall-Mounted: Can be mounted conveniently outside your garage door so you can open or close it
- Compatibility: It works with any LiftMaster door opener with safety sensors from 1993 to the present
- Works with most major brands: Compatible with Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door openers from 1993 to present (openers with safety sensors)
- Single button Closure; Install the battery and program the keyless entry prior to installation; Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator; Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Temporary pin can be programmed for deliveries/guests
- Easy installation and programming within minutes and easy to follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Compatible with nearly every Chamberlain, Lift Master, and Craftsman garage door opener installed in North America from 1993 to present; Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100. Universal Fit: No
- Note: Please refer the user manual below for better use. Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100|uv1: Not compatible with Craftsman Series 200
- Works for 1993-current LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman brand openers with Purple, Red/Orange, Yellow, Green smart/learn button on the powerhead (motor unit attached to the garage ceiling - see all photos for clarification)
- Compatible with opener models 1345, 1355, 1356, 3220, 3240, 3255, 3265, 3266, 3267, 3270, 3280, 3500, 3585, 3595, 3800, 3850, 8165, 8365, 8366, 8367, 8500, 8550W etc (see description for full list)
- Replacement for 370LM, 371LM, 372LM, 373LM, 374LM, 950CD, 953D, 139.53753, 41A6127-1, HBW2028, 971LM, 972LM, 973LM, 974LM, 970LM, 139.53681, 139.53680, 81LM, 891LM, 893LM etc (see description for full list)
- High quality replacement combo remote, 3-button can control up to three garage door openers, gate operators and/or accessories that features Security+ 315MHz & 390MHz, Billion Code 390MHz, as well as Security+ 2.0 310/315/390MHz highest level encryption rolling code MyQ long range frequencies
- Easy to follow programming instructions, visor clip and CR2032 lithium battery included for your convenience
- 【Universal Compatibility】The universal garage door keypad compatible with Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, Genie, Overhead Door, Linear, Wayne Dalton, Stanley, Access Master, Do-It, Gatheron, Link Control, Master Mechanic, Raynor, Steel Craft, True Value opener has Purple/Yellow/Red/Orange/Green color learn button or Dip Switch. Works multi-frequency 300/310/315/318/372.5/390MHz etc. It support technology Security+ code or Security+2.0 code.
- 【Upgraded Design】The universal garage door keypad controls up to 3 openers; Clamshell design and waterproof material extend the service life; backlit numbers are easy to read even in the dark; the keypad is completely wireless, which is powered by battery (included), you can easily open and close your garage door without using a remote control or key.
- 【Easy to Program】The universal garage door keypad include a detailed user manual help you to get set up in minutes. A Temporary PIN allows temporary access to your garage by repair persons, meter readers, house sitters, etc., while you are out, without compromising your family’s private entry code.
- 【Safe and Secure】The universal garage door keypad features the latest Intellicode technology to reduce radio wave interference. Ensure that a new code is sent each time to prevent intruders.
- 【Good After Sale Service】We provide a one-year warranty service for the Universal Garage Door Keypad. For any reason you're not completely satisfied with the product, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
- Universal – Works on LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Craftsman garage door openers manufactured from 1993 to current; Compatible for 3 different frequencies of security rolling code, it’s the easy option for adding an extra remote to multi-car families or for replacing lost or broken remotes.
- Safe & Reliable - It features latest Security+2.0 rolling code technology that significantly reduces radio wave interference and rolling code protects against intruders by generating a new security code every time the remote control is used on your garage door opener.
- Long Distance Remote – CreaCity garage door opener remote works within 120 feet from the garage door opener for “no waiting” roll-in access.
- Multichannel – 3 button design allows control of up to 3 garage door openers or gate operators at once, which eliminating the trouble of carrying multiple remote.
- Comes in a pack of two - We prepared two garage door opener remotes for you so that you can still get "no waiting" roll-in access even if you lose one; You can also give one of the remotes to your family, when you take away the remote from home and your family is going to enter the garage, another remote will give them a hand.
- Easy Installation - Secure the wireless keypad to the exterior wall of your garage for convenient,keyless entry without the hassle of keys or remote controls.
- 【Compatibility】- The 877MAX keypad garage door opener remote ONLY works with most LiftMaster/Chamberlain/Craftsman garage door openers manufactured from 1993 to present with Yellow, Purple, Red, Orange and Green Learn Button. CAN'T support Dip Switch ones. Not compatible with craftsman series 100 and series 200
- 【Easy to Use】- The backlit keypad makes it easy to see the number in the darkness. One-button-to-close feature makes it convenient to use (After entering the PIN and pressing the ENTER button, The keypad will blink for 15 seconds, during that time the ENTER button can be used to stop, start or reverse the door.). **Replacement for 877MAX G940EV-P2 878MAX 377LM 977LM 877LM 66LM CMXZDCG440
- 【Temporary Pin】- Can be provided to repairpersons, meter readers, house sitters, etc., while you're away, without compromising your family's private entry code. You can set the number of times the temporary password can be used.
- 【Convenient Design】 - Follow the instructions and program in minutes. Flip-up protective cover to prevent rain splashing. The keypad easily to your garage door frame with screws(Included: screws and expansion pipes).
- 【What You Get】- 877MAX keypad, instruction manual, 2 mounting screws, and 2 white expansion pipes, our worry-free 12-motnth warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any questions about product compatibility, quality and use, please feel free to contact the seller to solve for you (Customer service email: [email protected])
- 【Compatibility】 This garage door keypad works on with all Liftmaster/Chamberlain/Sears Craftsman/Raynor etc garage door openers manufactured since January 1993, including Security+ 2.0 (yellow learn button), 315 MHz Security+ (purple learn button), 390 MHz Security+ (red/orange learn button), and 390 MHz Billion Code (green learn button)
- 【Convenient & Secure Keyless Access】 This garage door keypad is a secure keyless entry system that provides convenient access to your garage without using a remote control or keyfob, all you need to do is key in your personal PIN code for access.
- 【Safe & Reliable】 This garage door keypad equips with latest Security+2.0 rolling code technology that significantly reduces radio wave interference and rolling code protects against intruders by generating a new security code every time you key in your PIN code.
- 【Triple Channel】 This garage door keypad allows control of up to 3 garage door openers at once, which eliminating the need to install multiple keypads. Each channel can be set with different PIN code individually for different access.
- 【Package Includes】 This garage door keypad includes keypad, user manual, 9-volt battery, mounting screws and white expansion pipesThis garage door keypad includes keypad, user manual, 9-volt battery, mounting screws and white expansion pipes
- 【Great Design】The weather resistant slide-up protective cover of the this garage keypad keeps wind and rain out, and the backlit keypad makes it easy to locate correct numbers in the darkness.
How to choose a good garage door keypads remotes
Does the idea of finding a fantastic garage door keypads remotes make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in garage door keypads remotes. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top garage door keypads remotes products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top garage door keypads remotes on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top garage door keypads remotes brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top garage door keypads remotes based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the garage door keypads remotes were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good garage door keypads remotes, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your garage door keypads remotes.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting garage door keypads remotes for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our garage door keypads remotes. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what garage door keypads remotes should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on garage door keypads remotes.