Are you trying to find outdoor smokers among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling outdoor smokers on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 23 hours of research and did 20 outdoor smokers tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best outdoor smokers you can buy today
- Vertical digital electric smoker with 710 square inches of cooking space
- 【QUALITY PROTECTION】 - Build-in thermometer with detailed temperature scale and adjustable air supply on lid for greater temperature control.Porcelain-enameled water pan and charcoal pan can provide you the stable use. The heat resistant bakelite handles make transport, basting and cooking a breeze.
- 【COOKING SPACE】 - 2 pieces cooking grids provide total 453 square inches cooking space. With crossbar and 4 hangers inside the lid, you can smoke different sizes and shapes of meat.
- 【MULTI-FUNTIONAL】 - Smoking is a popular method that allows food to be preserved longer, or to impart a different flavour to food, it can be used for cold or hot smoking. Cooks different ways - smokes/grills/steams/bake/braise/roast, offers huge flexibility.
- 【LATCH LOCKING SYSTEM】 - It's easy to assemble and easy to use. Two layers design you can easily take them apart to transport or clean. Use as a bbq grill or a smoker it depends on you. With the latch locking system, it can provide you more stability.
- 【2 ACCESS DOOR】 - The advantage of 2 access door is you can open the door according you request, more flexible than the one access door. When you need to check the status of foods, you just need to open the upper door. Open the other door, you can add charcoal or wood easier.
- 5. 45 SQUARE FEET OF INTERIOR: The spacious 5. 45 square foot interior means there is plenty of room to smoke a variety of meats along with several trays of vegetables. The vertical footprint makes it a perfect size for patios and barbecue kitchens.
- Product Dimensions: 19.3" L x 18.1" W x 38.6" H | Weight: 69.5 lb
- FOUR 14 X 14-INCH REMOVABLE STAINLESS STEEL SHELVES: Four stainless steel racks can be easily removed for smoking whole birds or large cuts of meat. Racks are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy.
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER: Features easy-to-read thermometer on the front door for accessible monitoring of the internal temperature.
- TOTAL TEMPERATURE AND SMOKE CONTROL: An adjustable gas supply gives control over the amount of heat. Optimal smoker access through two doors and a rear vent can be opened or closed to control the amount of heat and smoke exiting the oven.
- SEAL-TIGHT TWIST-LOCK DOOR AND HANDLE: The door stays tightly sealed with a twist of the handle.
- PORCELAIN ENAMELED STEEL TRAY HOLDS WOOD AND WATER: A porcelain enamel steel tray holds the wood chips and water so clean-up is easy after use. Smoker requires wood chips when grilling.
- 40-INCH PROPANE HOSE AND REGULATOR: Includes a 40-inch hose and regulator that attaches quickly to a standard propane tank. Grill works with 20lb propane tank. (propane not included)
- Electric analog smoker with 535 square inches of cooking space
- Analog temperature dial to set your desired smoking temperature up to 275°F
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Spacious vertical design that fits up to 3 chickens, 2 turkeys, 3 pork butts or 3 racks of ribs
- Removable water bowl to add moisture and catch food drippings
- Woodchip tray to add delicious smoky-flavor to food
- Adjustable air damper for smoke control
- Lockable door latch to retain heat and smoke inside the fully insulated smoker body
- Includes legs for easier smoker access
- Electric power source to easily plug in smoker to begin cooking
- Temperature reaches up to 275˚F
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- 711 sq. in. of smoking space to feed the whole family
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Two 16" stainless steel racks provide 402 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
- Vertically hinged door
- Dual valve / dual stainless steel burner system
- 100°F – 320°F temperature range
- 720 square inch cooking area
- Includes 4 porcelain coated cooking grids
- 12,500 BTU
- External wood chip and ash removal
- Front access grease drawer
- Large viewing window with professional heat indicator
- Two rear rolling wheels
- High temp door seal; Power source type: gas powered; Care instructions: hand wash
- UNMATCHED VERSATILITY: Whether for individuals, couples, or family get-togethers, enjoy grilling, air frying, baking, roasting, dehydrating, and broiling, all in one appliance. Perfect for regular use or special occasions.
- CUSTOMIZED SMOKY FLAVORS: Tailor your cooking experience by using various wood pellets for smoking different foods, creating unique, rich flavors that please everyone's palate, from meat lovers to veggie enthusiasts.
- EFFORTLESS MONITORING: No more guesswork during your weekly meal prep or family BBQs. The smart built-in thermometer ensures everything from burgers to wings cooks to perfection.
- DURABLE & DEPENDABLE: Reliable for regular use, this robust, weather-resistant build suits outdoor spaces, small backyards, or balconies, ensuring year-round outdoor cooking, come rain or shine.
- READY, SET, GRILL: Equipped for immediate grilling gratification, this grill comes with essential accessories and a starter pack of Ninja Woodfire Pellets, perfect for everything from family get-togethers to regular meal preps.
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER: Electronic auto-start ignition, digital auto temperature control and real-time LED temperature display.
- MASTER GRILL, BBQ SMOKER, & AIR FRYER: All in one with 100% real smoky flavor..Voltage: 120 volts
- MASTER GRILL: Get all the performance of a full-size propane grill with the same char and searing.
- FOOLPROOF BBQ SMOKER: Create authentic BBQ bark and flavor fast and easy with just 1/2 cup of pellets.
- OUTDOOR AIR FRYER: Add smoky flavor to your air fried favorites and cook all your side dishes outdoors.
- NINJA WOODFIRE TECHNOLOGY: Powered by electricity, flavored by real burning wood pellets. Create rich smoky flavor you can see and taste with any cook function.
- EXCLUSIVE NINJA WOODFIRE PELLETS: Comes with 2 blends of 100% real hardwood Ninja Woodfire Pellets that pair great with anything you make. Used for flavor, not fuel, so you only need 1/2 cup.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Cook and store outdoors year-round.
- 1760-WATT ELECTRIC POWER: No charcoal, propane, or flareups. Balcony & apartment friendly.
- COOK FOR A CROWD: Grill 6 steaks or 30 hot dogs, air fry up to 3 lbs of wings, or BBQ smoke a 9-lb whole brisket.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 141-sq-in. nonstick grill grate, crisper basket, pellet scoop, Ninja Woodfire Pellets Robust Blend and All-Purpose Blend Starter Packs, & Quick Start Guide with 15 recipes.
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
- Your purchase includes: One Weber 14.5 inch Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker + Cover
- Item overall dimensions: 14.7" W x 14.7" D x 31.4" H. Item weight: 24 lbs
- Cooking Grid Dimensions 13 1/2 X 13 1/2". Main Grilling Area 143 Sq. Inches. Total Grilling Area 286 Sq. Inches
- Easy assembly required, instructions avaialable in User Guide attachment. Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker reaches approximadetely 190°F inside temperature
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
- Combination Offset Smoker, BBQ & Charcoal Grill
- 290 square inch cooking surface in main chamber
- 140 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Clean-out door for easy ash removal with adjustable built-in damper
- 684 square inches of cooking area
- Reach temperatures from 100°F – 350°F with the dial-in digital control board
- 1650 watt heating element
- Rear exhaust creating airflow for convection cooking
- Features 4 adjustable cooking racks, measuring 14.75" x 12.2" each
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.8”L x 20.2” W x 46.9”H Weight; 66 lb
- Boxed Dimensions: 30.7”L x 19.3”W x 16.5”H Weight: 75 lb
- WiFi capabilities allow you to control and monitor all grill functions with your smart phone
- Temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit can be adjusted in 5 degree increments
- The 18 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for hours of uninterrupted cooking time
- Lid window and hopper window let you check your food and pellets without opening grill
- Powder coated steel 13 1/2-inch peaked lid gives ample space for stand-up chicken to a dozen rib racks
- CONVENIENT SMOKING: The smoker is equipped with a side wood chip loader, so there's no need to open the door to add wood chips during the smoking process. This helps to seal in the heat of the food. Adding a box of wood chips will last for 2-3 hours of smoking, which helps avoid the need for frequent addition of wood chips and is perfect for beginners.
- BETTER SMOKED FLAVOR: The electric smoker's bottom heating tube allows the wood chips to produce even and consistent smoke, locks in the delicious smoked flavour. Perfect gift options for Father's Day, Thanksgiving and Super Bowl Sunday. The temperature control system is perfect for low and slow cooking with a smoked flavor, while grilling is ideal for quick cooking of smaller cuts over high heat.
- EXTRA LARGE COOKING SPACE: The dimensions of the 30-inch digital electric smoker are 18.97"x 17.56" x 32.44", and it comes with 4 removable chrome plated smoking racks, 2 rear wheels and a handle. A total of 725 sq. inches of internal space provides the capacity to cook a wide variety of meats, whether cooking for a small or large group, according to our original e-recipes.
- PRECISE OBSERVATION OF FOOD SMOKING: The visualization glass door lets you directly observe the smoking of food in the digital electric smoker, the interior light turns on in low light conditions to help smoke better. The meat probe detects the internal temperature of the food, so that you can better grasp the smoking progress and heat level, making your smoking experience more precise and efficient.
- FLEXIBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND TIMER: Our outdoor smokers feature an easy-to-use digital panel control for accessible monitoring of the internal temperature and time, and it also comes with a remote control. The operation is more intelligent and efficient, allowing you to freely control the smoking process and enjoy a comfortable and convenient user experience.
- EXCELLENT DURABILITY: Aluminum-plated plates have been added to the edge of the digital smoker, reducing bubbling and making outdoor smoker rust-resistant. In addition, the smoker is equipped with a 3-layer insulation body to retain heat. The door lock and the bottom are made of stainless steel, which is more corrosion-resistant and prolongs the service life of the smoker.
- 3-YEAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Please check the manual for customer service email to contact us if you have any questions or problems. We provide a 3-year warranty against manufacture defects and lifetime customer support.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- Sturdy and durable: powerful Steel construction and durable powder coat finish, Easy to clean porcelain grill grates and all-terrain wheels
- Large cooking capacity: 572 sq. In. Cooking capacity that can accommodate 4 chickens, 5 racks of ribs or 24 burgers.
- Insulated, double-wall construction. Wattage-750
- Advanced control panel with easy-read, blue LED display
- Removable food thermometer
- Glass door and stainless steel, dual-tone finish
- Large, stainless steel locking latch for smoke-tight seal
- COOKING SPACE: 544 square inches of cooking space
- POWER: 1200 watt heating element and insulated cooking chamber
- GAUGE: Door-mounted temperature gauge
- GRATES: 3 Chrome-plated cooking grates
- CLEANING: Aluminized steel water pan, wood chip tray and grease tray
- SECURE: Dual door latches keep smoke and flavor in
- MOBILE: Convenient carrying handles to position the Analog Electric Smoker perfectly
- WARRANTY: 1 year on lid, grates and other parts
- Monitor internal temperatures with digital LED readout and meat probe
- Five porcelain coated cooking grids, 1548 sq in. Includes porcelain coated water pan and heat Deflector
- 40+ lb hopper capacity with pellet Purge. 24+ hours of use.
- Fully programmable 150 - 450 temperature range
- Auto-start 300 watt igniter with auto shut-off
How to choose a good outdoor smokers
Does the idea of finding a fantastic outdoor smokers make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in outdoor smokers. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top outdoor smokers products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top outdoor smokers on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top outdoor smokers brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top outdoor smokers based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the outdoor smokers were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good outdoor smokers, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your outdoor smokers.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting outdoor smokers for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our outdoor smokers. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what outdoor smokers should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on outdoor smokers.