Are you trying to find poison ivy rash relief treatments among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling poison ivy rash relief treatments on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 17 hours of research and did 27 poison ivy rash relief treatments tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best poison ivy rash relief treatments you can buy today
- 🍂 #1 NATURAL REMEDY FOR POISON IVY - Marie's Original Poison Ivy Bar helps prevent and provide immediate relief from poison ivy, oak and sumac rashes. This 100% natural soap bar does not contain any artificial ingredients, dyes or scents.
- 🍂 TRIED-AND-TRUE FOR OVER 20 YEARS - It's no wonder why hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers have enjoyed this effective rash treatment; it actually works! Don't just take our word for it, see for yourself how great this soap remedy is.
- 🍂 COMPRISED OF THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS - We harness the pure power of plants to create a supercharged soap remedy! This proprietary blend includes sassafras root bark, which has a natural antihistamine action that relieves itching, as well as noni and white willow, along with a powerful dose of natural clay and oat bran.
- 🍂 STOPS THE PESKY RASH DEAD IN ITS TRACKS - While the herbs in the triple-acting brown soap reduce swelling, as well as soothe and relieve pain and itching, the pure natural clay and organic oat bran pulls the nasty oils and toxins left behind by the poisonous leaves off the skin, stopping the progression of the irritation.
- 🍂 PROUDLY HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA – It all started 25 years ago when Marie formulated this world-renowned natural poison ivy/oak relief soap on her 40 acre organic farm in the foothills of Oregon. Today, each bar is still carefully handcrafted by our team with strict adherence to Marie’s exacting standards and methods. Marie’s powerful, natural homeopathic remedies, coupled with her knowledge and expertise, has enabled Marie’s Original to “spread like wildfire” over the years.
- ITCH RELIEF: Used to relieve itching and discomfort cause by Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac reactions, insect bites, and minor skin irritations
- LONG LASTING: Delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours
- DOUBLE RELIEF FORMULA: Includes antihistamine to help stop the reaction, and analgesic to soothe the itch fast
- SKIN PROTECTANT: Ivarest Cream's formula helps to dry and protect the rash
- EASY APPLICATION: Applies easily and dries quickly to provide a protective covering that holds medication in place
- Immediate pain & itching relief; helps relieve the painful itching of insect bites, bug bites, sunburn, minor burns, cuts & more
- Quick, easy, no-touch application; simply spray on to the affected area
- With scar prevention technology; helps prevent scarring from your rash and promotes healing
- Stops itching of poison ivy rash; if dealing with poison ivy or poison oak we strongly recommend using Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy Scrub first, to remove rash-causing toxins
- Does not contain steroids or hydrocortisone; our unique homeopathic formula is a wonderful choice for gardeners, hikers and any fan of the outdoors
- NATURAL POISON IVY SALVE: Green Goo all-natural Poison Ivy salve helps to soothe irritation, protect your skin, and relieve the pain, itching, inflammation, blistering, and oozing associated with reactions to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- MULTI-USE: An essential for your First Aid Kit and at home, Green Goo Poison Ivy Treatment Salve also works on other itchy skin conditions.
- PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Power packed with Plantain, which is a soothing astringent, Chickweed, which is cleansing & protects skin, Comfrey, which coats skin from irritations, Myrrh to soothe, and Grindelia & Jewelweed.
- HOW TO USE: Avoid spreading poison ivy plant oil. Clean skin well and dry. Apply to site of rash. Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using as they may take a second longer to soak in.
- GREEN GOO: Green Goo makes potent, portable first aid & body care products. We use only plant-based ingredients & slow infuse them in enriching oils. All Green Goo products are all-natural, organic, cruelty-free & paraben-free.
- Washes away oils that cause itching and rash from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac
- Proprietary Urushiol removal system lifts and surrounds offending oils and helps minimize or prevent rash
- Includes nourishing skin moisturizers with skin calming or skin soothing lipids derived from hemp seed oil
- Can be used any time after exposure. Although it may be possible to prevent a rash if used immediately after contact, later use can still be beneficial to reduce severity and spread of a rash caused by exposure to poison ivy, sumac, or poison oak
- May be used on any external body area to help remove irritants that cause pain, itch, and rash
- 100% Natural Poison Oak, Ivy and Sumac Rash Prevention - Wildland protection is made with cooling mint, soothing aloe vera and witch hazel essential oil. Poison Oak, Ivy and Sumac contains nasty Urushiol Oil, and our formula removes the oils from your skin, quickly and effectively.
- Handy Packaging for Adventures - The Wildland scrub is packaged in an easy to use and lightweight tube, perfect for carrying with you on hikes, camping trips, bike rides or anywhere on the trail.
- Fast Acting Relief, Completely Plant Based - Our formula is plant-based and suitable for the most sensitive skin. Our custom formulation uses a plant-based cleansers and Jojoba Esters - a natural exfoliant that takes away the most difficult-to-remove oils that cause itchyness, rash and blisters to give you instant relief for hours.
- Easy to Use, Easy on the Environment - When you come into contact with with poison oak, ivy or sumac, simply apply the scrub to the affected area to give immediate relief. Gently rub the scrub onto your affected area, leave for 5 minutes then wash away.
- Trusted by Adventurers - Wildland is premium utility skincare made for mountain bikers, trail runners, kayakers, hikers, climbers and anyone who would rather be standing under the open sky. We give you confidence when you head outside by providing you with a suite of products for poison oak, sumac and ivy treatments, created specifically for those who won't back down from an
- Best Choice if Your Poison Ivy or Oak Rash Has Already Started; Apply to Entire Body in a Shower
- Rash Spreading? Gets to the Root of Your Problem by Removing Urushiol, the Toxic Oil from the Plant That is Causing Your Rash to Spread
- Is Your Itching Unbearable? This Product also Removes the Source of the Itching to Allow Your Body to Begin its Natural Healing Process Unimpeded
- 100 Percent Guaranteed and Used By Forestry Workers, Landscapers, Gardeners, Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Others for Decades
- Contains natural exfoliating beads
- ITCH RELIEF: Used for quick, easy and on-the-go itch relief
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Soothes irritations from insect bites and poison plant reactions.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Contains an analgesic to stop the itch and a skin protectent to dry the rash.
- EASY APPLICATION: Spray it on! Stays where you spray! No rub, no mess.
- STAIN FREE: Goes on clear and colorless so it won't stain fabric
- POISONOUS RASH REMEDY: Marie's Original Poison Ivy Bar helps prevent and provide immediate relief of rashes from poison ivy, poison oak and sumac. This 100% all natural formula does not contain any artificial ingredients, dyes or scents.
- A SOLUTION THAT REALLY WORKS: Marie's Original has been trusted and relied upon for more than 20 years! Tens of thousands of satisfied customers have enjoyed effective rash treatment. Find out for yourself what the fuss is about!
- HERBAL & ESSENTIAL OILS FORMULA: This proprietary blend includes sassafras root bark, which has a natural antihistamine action that relieves itching, as well as noni and white willow, two herbs that reduce swelling, pain & irritation.
- MECHANICAL ACTION: While the herbs in the triple action soap reduce swelling and soothe & relieve pain and itching, the pure natural clay and organic oat bran pull toxins and irritants off the skin, stopping progression of any irritation.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Originally formulated in Oregon by Marie, a medicinal herbalist, on her 40 acre organic farm, this soap bar is hand crafted in the Hudson Valley. You can even use this soap in dally baths and showers to prevent rashes.
- Effective, all-natural solution for poison ivy, oak and sumac
- Homeopathic Ingredients (HPUS): Rhus tox 4X: For itching, redness, blisters and swelling. Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose/lactose pills
- Safe for all ages and does not interact with any other medications or cause side effects of any kind
- Dr. Edward Shalts, physician, homeopath, and author of the popular book The American Institute of Homeopathy Handbook for Parents recommends for his poison ivy cases
- Over 300 pills per bottle, great value
How to choose a good poison ivy rash relief treatments
Does the idea of finding a fantastic poison ivy rash relief treatments make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in poison ivy rash relief treatments. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top poison ivy rash relief treatments products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top poison ivy rash relief treatments on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top poison ivy rash relief treatments brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top poison ivy rash relief treatments based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the poison ivy rash relief treatments were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good poison ivy rash relief treatments, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your poison ivy rash relief treatments.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting poison ivy rash relief treatments for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our poison ivy rash relief treatments. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what poison ivy rash relief treatments should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on poison ivy rash relief treatments.