Are you trying to find vibration meters among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling vibration meters on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 12 hours of research and did 22 vibration meters tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best vibration meters you can buy today
- Richter and Mercalli scale
- Measure the vibrations
- Nice layout
- English (Publication Language)
- ★ Displacemen, Velocity, Acceleration Measurement
- ★ Measurement Range: Displacement: 0.001-4.000 mm equivalent peak-peak / 0.04-160.0 mil
- ★ Velocity : 0.1-400.0 mm/s true RMS / 0.004-16.00 inch/s
- ★ Acceleration: 0.1-400.0 m/s² equivalent peak / 0.3-1312 ft/s² / 0.0-40g
- ★ Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
- Shows Acceleration, Speed of the Vibration with Electrical Signal: Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed of the vibration
- Widely Applications: It is widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc
- Shear-type Vibration Sensor Meter: Vibration Pickup Piezoelectric Ceramic Accelerometer is shear-type
- Compact Size Offers Simple and Convenient Operation: This Vibration Meter Tester Gauge is simple to use, the structure is compact, portable
- LCD Display Allows Clear Reading: Digital LCD display is intuitive and clear
- What Can You Get: you will receive 2 pieces meters, coming with 4 pieces screws, enough quantities and rich accessories can meet your daily needs, convenient for you to share them with your family members or friends; The ABS case is waterproof and durable, serving you for a long time
- Practical Timer for Convenience: you can activate the hour meter by cutting the back connecting cable, to show the total running time of the machine on its display screen when the equipment vibrates, helping you track the time spent on the , with an accuracy of 0.1 hours
- No Need for External Power Supply: with battery in the hour meter for dirt bike, you can achieve the timing by the, without complex procedures in the whole operations
- Simple Installation: designed with 2 side holes for fastening, this motor hour meter can be fixed well by screw fittings or closed hardware, suitable for beginners and experienced people, bringing you an interesting and simple mounting experience
- Wide Range of Usage: this waterproof hourmeter can be suitable for oil , like lawn mowers, tractors, trucks, trailers, motors, equipment, machinery, motorcycles, engineering vehicles and more, helping you keep track of how much time you spend on your engine
- Wide Range of Vibration Measurement: The vibrometer gauge adopts a piezoceramic accelerometer (shearing Type ) acceleration: 0.1 to 199.9m/s2 at peak, velocity: 0.1 to 199.9mm/s RMS, and displacement: 0.001~1.999mm. Accuracy: ±10%.
- Wide Frequency Range: You can switch acceleration measurement between high frequency (1KHz to 10KHz)/ low frequency (20Hz to 1KHz), velocity frequency(20Hz to 1KHz), and displacement frequency(20Hz to 1KHz).
- Multifunctional: The LCD color display, Screen flipping, Low battery indication, Shutdown time setting, Double measurement button, Flashlight, Curve display, Machinery grade, Calibration. It can Store up to 500 readings and view files.
- Helps You Understand Machines: The vibration meter is utilized in several applications, primarily to monitor the conditions of motors, HVAC, engines, generators, pumps, fans, compressors, and turbines will help you predict and avoid failures earlier.
- What You Get: 1x Mechanical Vibration Meter, 1x Short probe, 1x Long probe, 1x User manual, 2x AAA 1.5V Battery, and our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: The digital vibration meter uses the high-performance acceleration meter, realize the repetitiveness and accurate measurement. It has the function of testing axle bearing situation
- EASY TO USE: Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, shift of the vibration
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The vibration analyzer tester is multi-functional, which includes temperature measurement, auto switch range, back-light, auto power off
- IDEAL TOOL: This vibration meter can be used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Which is specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: The vibration tester is widely used in the lines of power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
- This vibration meter complies with ISO 2954 and is used for periodic measurements to detect imbalances and misalignments and other mechanical faults in rotating machines
- The vibrometer is specially designed for easy on-site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning and predictive maintenance purposes
- This digital vibrometer is a single high-quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- High Sensitive Offers High Accuracy-- This Varbromrter is equipped with high sensitivity probes which can ensure accurate measurement, including long and short probe head, each one is suitable for different situation measurement.
- Pen Type Offers Convenient Operation-- This Vibrometer Pen has portable design, convenient to hold and use. It comes with plastic case for easy storage.
- LCD Backlight Offers Clear Reading-- This Vibration Meter is equipped with LCD backlight, which can show the measuring values intuitively and clearly. It supports different vibration frequency selection, convenient to operate.
- Widely Applications-- This Vibration Meter Tester is a good tool for measuring vibration. It is widely used in power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles and more.
- Usage--This Vibration Meter Gauge (also called vibration severity) adopts Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer to transfer the vibration signal into electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the acceleration, speed, Displacement.
- The lead time is about 2 days. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- If any questions, please contact us via message.
- LCD DISPLAY: Vibrometer widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space flight and aviation and other fields. LCD displays measurement result and conditions directly.
- WIDE MEASUREMENT FIELD: Digital vibration meter can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement and is widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space flight and aviation and other fields.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE: Wide measurement range of acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s2 peak. It can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉).
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT: The vibration meter adopts piezoelectric type acceleration sensor and is suitable for measurement of conventional vibration of mechanical equipment.
- TRANSDUCER TRANSFER: The vibrometer gauge adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement.
- Use hi-sense of vibration sensor, measuring accurately.
- Double measurement button for meeting level or vertical measurement requirements.
- LCD color display with screen flip function, easier to read the result of acceleration, velocity and displacement in different directions.
- Magnetic probe with spiral interface, easy to install and remove, fit various measurement condition.
- Auto shut down according to the time set before, avoiding unnecessary waste electricity.
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 7.9" (0.2m) coiled cable
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1500Hz
- Velocity (RMS), Acceleration (Peak) and Displacement (Peak-to-Peak) measurements
- Automatic data hold after measurement button is released
- Auto power off after 1 minute and Low battery indicator
- FUNCTIONS---Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery, specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT---The vibrometer use the high-performance acceleration meter, realize the repetitiveness and accurate measurement.It has the function of testing axle bearing situation.
- WORKING PRINCIPLE---Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, shift of the vibration.
- WIDE APPLICATION---Widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
- FEATURES---Multi-functional, with temperature measurement, auto switch range, backlight, auto power off.
- Vibration meter(also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal into electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, distance of the vibration.
- Our vibration measurer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night
- Our vibration measurer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night
- Vibration Pickup Piezoelectric Ceramic Accelerometer is shear-type; Simple to use, the structure is compact, portable
- It is widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
- Measures acceleration, Velocity and displacement
- RMS, EQ PEAK and EQ P-P measurement
- Wide range of vibration measurement
- Maximum/Minimum record function / Manual memory stores up to 99 data
- Earphone output for detecting noise in machine components
- Lock-out feature, prevents false run hours during transportation
- Vibration sensitivity adjustable to high or low
- 3 hour readings! Two resettable job hours to track two separate service times
- Total hours are not resettable --no loss of critical information
- Adjustable display time
- application that measures the vibrations
- uses hardware built-in phone sensores
- quite useful and very enjoyable tool
- English (Publication Language)
- HOURS----Triggle and display the time of engine/machine usage(TOT); Manage routine maintenance schedule(such as oil change) by PAr timer, timing read up to 99,999 hours;
- ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY----2 kinds of vibration sensitivities: Low(LO) and High(HI) ;
- WATER/SHOCK RESISTENCE----100% epoxy resin sealing craft can be kept it away from the damp or moist;
- LOCK SHUTDOWN----Lock and shutdown the LCD display to extend the battery lifetime in vacant time;
- OTHER FEATURES----Simple mount it by stick-on at any proper position ; User data storaged after display shutdown; Reliable technical support and after-sales service(2 years).
- 【Vibration Meter】: Trigger the device running when mount it where get a lot of vibration, program proper vibration sensitivity(Low/Medium/High) will help you to adjust the measurement value more accurate for different gas or diesel or electric powered equipment.
- 【Hours】: Keep track of hours amount(TOT) and resettable partial(TMR) period;Manage routine maintenance schedule(such as oil change) by TMR timer;hours range：0- 99999H.
- 【Lock Shutdown】: You can lock the LCD display by one button at any time to save the battery energy during transport or vacant time.
- 【Easy Installation】: Mount it at any proper place(strong vibration) by adhesive peel & stick.
- 【Others】：Built-on battery CR2032;Waterproof IP67 by 100% epoxy sealing craft; 2 years guarantee by after-sales and technical group support.
- 【Widely Used】Digital Vibration Meter Tester adopts piezoelectric type acceleration sensor and is suitable for measurement of conventional vibration of mechanical equipment. It can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement and is widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space flight and aviation and other fields.
- 【Display】This Digital Precision Split Type Vibration Meter Tester has three and a half digit backlight display.LCD displays measurement result and conditions directly.It can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉).The default state after power on is acceleration measurement unit (m/s2). Press ▼ key to switch to (mm/s) measurement unit or displacement measurement unit (mm) At the time of measurement, press the probe against the measured objects perpendicularly.
- 【Parameter Reference】Measurement range: acceleration: 0.1-199.9m / s2 (peak value), speed: 0.1-199.9mm / s (effective value), displacement: 0.001-1.999mm (effective value), measurement accuracy: ± (5 % + 2digits), temperature accuracy: ± 2 ℃, frequency range and other parameters have been listed in the description, please confirm the parameters before buying.
- 【Vibration Meter Tester】Vibrometer Gauge adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, It can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement.Automatic power-off time: 4 minutes.Vibration acquisition: piezoceramic accelerometer (shearing type )
- 【Easy to Used】The backlight starts automatically after power on. Hold down "Enter" key to turn on/off the back light.During the measurement process, press "Esc/Max" key, the screen displays "MAX", indicating that the function is enabled. The top of the screen always displays the maximum reading. Press the "Esc/Max" key again to close the functions. When the vibration frequency exceeds 1KHz, it will switch to acceleration measurement automatically and display high frequency prompt.
How to choose a good vibration meters
Does the idea of finding a fantastic vibration meters make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in vibration meters. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top vibration meters products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top vibration meters on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top vibration meters brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top vibration meters based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the vibration meters were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good vibration meters, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your vibration meters.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting vibration meters for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our vibration meters. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what vibration meters should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on vibration meters.