Are you trying to find vibration meters among various brands on the market but aren’t sure where to begin? To assist you in finding the right one, we’ve put together a list of the 7 best to help you pick the perfect one!
We investigated and evaluated a number of the top-selling vibration meters on the market in order to create our list of the best. Making a decision among the many options available is never simple. There are an infinite number of models available, each with a distinct price. And as you’ll find out, the best options aren’t usually the ones you imagine! This comparison is rich and relevant because of the numerous factors that were employed. You will find products featured in this ranking not only based on their pricing but also on their features and other customers reviews. To write this review, we completed 12 hours of research and did 22 vibration meters tests. You won’t need to pick products at random any more. If you’re unsure of what to look for, browse our list and consult the buying guide!
An overview of our top picks
Table of contents
The best vibration meters you can buy today
- This vibration meter complies with ISO 2954 and is used for periodic measurements to detect imbalances and misalignments and other mechanical faults in rotating machines
- The vibrometer is specially designed for easy on-site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning and predictive maintenance purposes
- This digital vibrometer is a single high-quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 47.2"(1.2m) cable
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1kHz
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC
- Meets ISO2954
- RMS, Peak Value or Max Hold measurement modes
- VIBRATION HOUR METER ---- It is a mini LCD hours gauge which worked by vibration from the equipment but without any wire connction; It is applicable to nearly all types of gas/diesel engine,AC/DC/battery powered equipments etc.
- TOTAL HOURS GAUGE ---- It keep track of total running hours when receipt of the vibration signal, hours read up to 99,999 hours.
- WATERPROOF DESIGN ---- It made by 100% epoxy resin craft with strong water resistance which can keep good working condition upon 10 meters underwater up to rate IP68.
- INSTALLATION --- You can mount it at any proper place of engine by screw-on, and get the engine working signal by easy cutting of electric signal coil.
- OTHERS ---- Applicable vibration frequency>4Hz; Built-in CR2430 battery with long stand-by lifetime; Reliable technical support and after-sales service(2 years).
- Smart Vibration Meter
- Full Color OLED Display
- Built-in accelerometer with stinger. Optional long stinger and magnetic mount available
- ISO Built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- HOUR METER----When equipment vibrates, display shows total run time of machine and remains visible.Help you track how many hours you put on your machine. Contains hour meter, resettable job timer, TOT hours are non-resettable; 0.1 hour accuracy
- JOB TIMER----JOB timer (PAR ) used to measure the time of a particular work job, Like change oil, Air filter Replacement etc...; Job timer (PAR) can be reset
- VIBRATION SENSITIVITY----Programmable vibration sensitivity (low and high),Used to accurately sense the vibration frequency of different machines during operation. Hour meter contains lock function to prevent time usage during transport
- LOCK FUNCTION---- Hour meter contains lock function to prevent time usage during transport; When the timer is locked, it is equivalent to shutting down, no time is recorded, the display screen is closed, and the previous data is automatically saved.
- OTHER ----Easy to install; Contains detailed instructions for use; User shutdown; Data retained after shutdown;Waterproof rating: IP68; Patent, CE ROHS certification;2-year warranty
- What Can You Get: you will receive 2 pieces meters, coming with 4 pieces screws, enough quantities and rich accessories can meet your daily needs, convenient for you to share them with your family members or friends; The ABS case is waterproof and durable, serving you for a long time
- Practical Timer for Convenience: you can activate the hour meter by cutting the back connecting cable, to show the total running time of the machine on its display screen when the equipment vibrates, helping you track the time spent on the , with an accuracy of 0.1 hours
- No Need for External Power Supply: with battery in the hour meter for dirt bike, you can achieve the timing by the, without complex procedures in the whole operations
- Simple Installation: designed with 2 side holes for fastening, this motor hour meter can be fixed well by screw fittings or closed hardware, suitable for beginners and experienced people, bringing you an interesting and simple mounting experience
- Wide Range of Usage: this waterproof hourmeter can be suitable for oil , like lawn mowers, tractors, trucks, trailers, motors, equipment, machinery, motorcycles, engineering vehicles and more, helping you keep track of how much time you spend on your engine
- LCD DISPLAY: Vibrometer widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space flight and aviation and other fields. LCD displays measurement result and conditions directly.
- WIDE MEASUREMENT FIELD: Digital vibration meter can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement and is widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space flight and aviation and other fields.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE: Wide measurement range of acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s2 peak. It can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉).
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT: The vibration meter adopts piezoelectric type acceleration sensor and is suitable for measurement of conventional vibration of mechanical equipment.
- TRANSDUCER TRANSFER: The vibrometer gauge adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement.
- Use hi-sense of vibration sensor, measuring accurately.
- Double measurement button for meeting level or vertical measurement requirements.
- LCD color display with screen flip function, easier to read the result of acceleration, velocity and displacement in different directions.
- Magnetic probe with spiral interface, easy to install and remove, fit various measurement condition.
- Auto shut down according to the time set before, avoiding unnecessary waste electricity.
- FUNCTIONS---Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery, specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT---The vibrometer use the high-performance acceleration meter, realize the repetitiveness and accurate measurement.It has the function of testing axle bearing situation.
- WORKING PRINCIPLE---Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, of the vibration.
- WIDE APPLICATION---Widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
- FEATURES---Multi-functional, with temperature measurement, auto switch range, backlight, auto power off.
- Innovative sensor design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Four-level severity scale assesses urgency of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Exportable data via USB
- Trending in Microsoft Excel using pre-built templates
- It can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉)
- Adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement
- Widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, chemical engineering, space and aviation and other fields
- LCD displays measurement result and conditions directly
- Wide measurement range of acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s2
- Wide Range of Vibration Measurement: The vibrometer gauge adopts a piezoceramic accelerometer (shearing Type ) acceleration: 0.1 to 199.9m/s2 at peak, velocity: 0.1 to 199.9mm/s RMS, and displacement: 0.001~1.999mm. Accuracy: ±10%.
- Wide Frequency Range: You can switch acceleration measurement between high frequency (1KHz to 10KHz)/ low frequency (20Hz to 1KHz), velocity frequency(20Hz to 1KHz), and displacement frequency(20Hz to 1KHz).
- Multifunctional: The LCD color display, Screen flipping, Low battery indication, Shutdown time setting, Double measurement button, Flashlight, Curve display, Machinery grade, Calibration. It can Store up to 500 readings and view files.
- Helps You Understand Machines: The vibration meter is utilized in several applications, primarily to monitor the conditions of motors, HVAC, engines, generators, pumps, fans, compressors, and turbines will help you predict and avoid failures earlier.
- What You Get: 1x Mechanical Vibration Meter, 1x Short probe, 1x Long probe, 1x User manual, 2x AAA 1.5V Battery, and our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- application that measures the vibrations
- uses hardware built-in phone sensores
- quite useful and very enjoyable tool
- English (Publication Language)
- High Sensitivity: The vibration meters adopts a piezoceramic accelerometer (shearing Type). acceleration: 0.1 to 199.9m/s2 at peak, velocity: 0.1 to 199.9mm/s RMS, and displacement: 0.001~1.999mm. accuracy up to ±5%±2digits, which can accurately measure very small vibrations.
- Wide Measuring Frequency Range: The vibration meter have an acceleration high frequency measuring range of 1KHz to 15KHz / low frequency range of 10Hz to 1KHz, velocity and displacement measuring range of 10Hz to 1KHz (Low frequency), covering the frequency range of most mechanical systems.
- Worry Free Power Saving: Turn on with just one press. It requires no operation and automatically turns off after 1 minute, the backlight automatically turns off after up to 7 seconds of inactivity, saving power and hassle.
- Predict Device Faults: By measuring the vibration condition of the equipment, the vibration meter can detect wear and potential problems at an early stage, identify potential device issues early and perform maintenance, thereby avoiding more serious faults and reducing maintenance costs.
- Hassle-free buying: you get 1x Mechanical Vibration Meter, 1x Short probe, 1x Long probe, 1x User manual, 1x 9V Battery, and our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- ✔️ Vibration activated hour meter
- ✔️ No power required- sealed waterproof lifetime battery
- ✔️ Track the Service Life of all Non-Engine Applications - automatic vibration activated recording
- ✔️ Easy installation-peel and stick,no wiring necessary,or attach with enclosed hardware.
- ✔️ Used for gas diesel engine motors,such as lawn mower, tractor,truck,trailers,motors,equipment,machinery,etc.
- Vibration meter(also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal into electrical signal, analyze the input , and show the Acceleration, speed, distance of the vibration.
- Our vibration measurer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night
- Our vibration measurer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night
- Vibration Pickup Piezoelectric Ceramic Accelerometer is shear-type; Simple to use, the structure is compact, portable
- It is widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
- BRIEF INTRODUCTION: The AS63D vibration meter (also known as vibration intensity) uses a piezoelectric acceleration sensor to convert the vibration signal into an electrical signal, analyzes the input signal and displays the acceleration, velocity and displacement of the vibration.
- 2 PROBES: Short probe: this method is suitable for a wider range of vibration measurement; Long probe: mainly used for narrow or special objects.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE: Acceleration range: 0.1~199.9 m/s²; Velocity range: 0.1~199.9 m/s; Displacement range: 0.001~1.999 mm; Acceleration Frequency Range:10Hz~1KHz (LO) 1KHz~15KHz (HI); Velocity Frequency Range:10Hz~1KHz; Displacement Frequency Range: 0Hz~1KHz.
- LCD BACK LIGHT DISPLAY: AS63D Vibration tester, with large screen LCD display, clear writing, with backlight display, easy to operate in dark environments.
- APPLICATION: This AS63D vibrometer is widely used in electric power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles and other industries.
- USAGE - The vibration meter gauge (also called vibration severity) adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer to transfer the vibration signal into electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the acceleration, speed, displacement.
- HIGH SENSITIVE & HIGH ACCURACY - The vibrometer is equipped with high sensitivity probes which can ensure accurate measurement, including long and short probe head, each one is suitable for different situation measurement.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The vibrometer pen comes with plastic case for easy storageand use. Short probe: this method is suitable for a wider range of vibration measurement; Long probe: mainly used for narrow or special objects.
- LCD BACK LIGHT DISPLAY - The vibration tester is equipped with LCD backlight, which can show the measuring values intuitively and clearly. It supports different vibration frequency selection, convenient to operate in dark environments.
- WIDE APPLICATION - The AS63D vibration severity is a good tool for measuring vibration. It is widely used in electric power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles and more other industries.
- Richter and Mercalli scale
- Measure the vibrations
- Nice layout
- English (Publication Language)
- 【Vibration Hour Meters】: 2 selectable sensitivity (high/low) are useful for more accurate monitor the total hours of diesel/gasoline engines when under vibration.
- 【Partial Timer】: Keep track of hours amount(TOT) and single(PAR) period, hours range:0- 99999 H,0.1 H accuracy.PAR can be reset.
- 【Lock Shutdown】: You can lock the LCD display at any time to save the battery energy and prevent work due to vibration during transport or vacant time.
- 【Easy Installation】: Mount it at any proper place(strong vibration) by adhesive peel &stick.
- 【Others】:Built-on battery CR2032,have a long service life;Waterproof by 100% epoxy sealing craft up to IP68; 2 years after-sales and technical group support.
How to choose a good vibration meters
Does the idea of finding a fantastic vibration meters make you anxious? When it comes to purchasing this product, specifically when deciding which model to select, has your head been spinning between options? You are not alone if that is the case. We are aware of the pressure involved in the purchasing process!
Your presence here indicates that you are interested in vibration meters. Before choosing which product would be the best for your needs after being inundated with information, locate a reliable source with genuine selections. You can get that information from a variety of sources, including buying guides and rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family, online discussion forums where users can share their own experiences, product reviews that can be found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. You can only get the right product through exhaustive analysis. But you realize that’s not always simple. In order to ease your concerns, we have taken the time to develop a list of the top vibration meters products available right now. You might be wondering how we came up with the list. How was this buying guide developed?
First, we used our algorithms to gather as much reliable data as we could about these products. To verify all the data gathered, we used both artificial intelligence and a lot of algorithms.
Then, our experts used criteria that are recognized in the business to evaluate them according to their quality to price ratio, allowing us to choose the top vibration meters on the market right now!
The selection of the goods is not arbitrary. Before creating a list, we take into account a number of factors. Below are some of the criteria discussed:
Brand Value: What happens if you choose a dubious brand just because it appears to be a good deal? So the likelihood of receiving a product with a short shelf life increases. That is due to the fact that well-known brands have a reputation to uphold, while others do not. Top vibration meters brands strive to provide some distinctive traits that set them apart from the competition. So, hopefully one or more of the items on our list will be perfect for you.
Features: Useful features are all you need, not tons of them. We consider the important aspects and select the top vibration meters based on those.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Quality: A product’s quality may always be quantified with the aid of numbers. We look for goods with better standards that strike the proper balance. The best quality product that gets highly appreciated and recommended by experienced users.
Customer ratings: Would it be accurate to suggest that the vibration meters were used by hundreds of customers before you? Superior ratings indicate that many customers had better service.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, provide you with accurate and reliable information about the product from genuine customers. Customer ratings are very important to all of us because they contain accurate and reliable information about the customer service we received from several hundred customers.
Seller Rank: This is very intriguing! Not only do you need a good vibration meters, you also need a product with rising sales that is trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that number, producers must be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
Value: You get what you pay for, they say, so consider the value. Cheap isn’t always good and expensive isn’t always bad. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is flashy but underwhelming is a good idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can get for your money from your vibration meters.
Durability: Durability and reliability are closely related concepts. You will benefit from a strong and long-lasting vibration meters for months and years to come.
Product availability: Products come and go, and new ones replace the old ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What use is it to use a supposedly good product if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight products that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well! The goods with the majority of bad reviews are filtered out and disregarded when we choose the best-rated one on the market.
These are the standards by which we selected our vibration meters. Do we end our process there? Hell no. The most crucial fact about us that you should be aware of is that we regularly update our website with current and pertinent information. We have one more layer of filtration since we place the greatest importance on reader satisfaction. Please let us know if any product included here is incorrect, irrelevant, subpar, or simply out of date. We always value your opinions, and we’ll work hard to make any necessary corrections to our list in response to them.
Why should you believe us?
There are now thousands of possibilities for these products on Amazon, but choosing the best one can be difficult and time-consuming. And what vibration meters should you purchase in 2022?
This guide is the result of more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing and writing about many topics. Each member of our team is an authority in their area. We read every article we could find online and every consumer review on every retail website for seven hours. Additionally, we discovered a ton of websites that offered helpful resources, including buying tips and thorough information on vibration meters.